c8648b05-0772-4cd2-b26a-058314c83cb3.jpg

SMT's Tropical Yogurt

FW Yogurt 2%
SSA Whipped Cream 1%
WF Crumble Topping 0.5%
FLV Sweet Mango 1%
FLV Ripe Mango 0.5%
CAP Fresh Pineapple 2%

Optional: CAP Super Sweet 0.25% - 0.5%. I recommend trying the mix minus sweetener first. It's good with/without sweetener. My preference for this mix = no sweetener.

It's a very refreshing, smooth and tasty vape right off the mix. I test nearly every recipe after mixing so I know exactly how it develops over time. This mix greatly improves with 3-4 weeks steeping. With time it becomes creamier and the flavors gel. As always, YMMV.

FW Yogurt is an excellent yogurt with no funky notes. SSA Whipped Cream adds richness to the overall yogurt profile I was after for my yogurt base.

WF Crumble Topping is being used here as a crumble cookie. It adds a very pleasing but light cookie-like flavor.

The Flavorah mangoes are IMHO some of the best, most flavorful and realistic tasting mangoes out there. On their own they do not make a complete mango profile. The magic "happens" when combining the two. There are no subs for the Flavorah mangoes.

CAP Fresh Pineapple is quickly becoming a favorite. It is a fresh ripe pineapple that is very tasty with no harsh notes.

Don't let the percents fool you, this is a full flavored mix!!! The yogurt base sits behind the fruit. FLV flavors are ultra concentrated. The mango profile is out front along with the pineapple slightly behind. Each makes their presence known in the mix. Crumble Topping adds a flavorful cookie note.

Overall it is a nicely balanced mix. It took me a few rounds to get this where I was comfortable sharing it publicly.

FWIW... I tested this mix in a couple rda's and rta's, MTL to RDL, between 12w and 30w. It is just as tasty at 12w as it is at 30w.

Last edited:

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2022
Pennsylvania, USA
View attachment 982361

SMT's Tropical Yogurt

FW Yogurt 2%
SSA Whipped Cream 1%
WF Crumble Topping 0.5%
FLV Sweet Mango 1%
FLV Ripe Mango 0.5%
CAP Fresh Pineapple 2%

Optional: CAP Super Sweet 0.25% - 0.5%. I recommend trying the mix minus sweetener first. It's good with/without sweetener. My preference for this mix = no sweetener.

It's a very refreshing, smooth and tasty vape right off the mix. I test nearly every recipe after mixing so I know exactly how it develops over time. This mix greatly improves with 3-4 weeks steeping. With time it becomes creamier and the flavors gel. As always, YMMV.

FW Yogurt is an excellent yogurt with no funky notes. SSA Whipped Cream adds richness to the overall yogurt profile I was after for my yogurt base.

WF Crumble Topping is being used here as a crumble cookie. It adds a very pleasing but light cookie-like flavor.

The Flavorah mangoes are IMHO some of the best, most flavorful and realistic tasting mangoes out there. On their own they do not make a complete mango profile. The magic "happens" when combining the two. There are no subs for the Flavorah mangoes.

CAP Fresh Pineapple is quickly becoming a favorite. It is a fresh ripe pineapple that is very tasty with no harsh notes.

Don't let the percents fool you, this is a full flavored mix!!! The yogurt base sits behind the fruit. FLV flavors are ultra concentrated. The mango profile is out front along with the pineapple slightly behind. Each makes their presence known in the mix. Crumble Topping adds a flavorful cookie note.

Overall it is a nicely balanced mix. It took me a few rounds to get this where I was comfortable sharing it publicly.

FWIW... I tested this mix in a couple RDA's and RTA's, MTL to RDL, between 12w and 30w. It is just as tasty at 12w as it is at 30w.
Hi, SMT, this sounds good but, yes, I have no mangoes today!
:rolleyes:

Mangoes (and a few others...) are on my to-get list so I was wondering if these two FLV mangoes might be used as a stone (at the percentages used here) that would be versatile enough to exclude all other mangoes?
(for the most part anyway)

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Hi, SMT, this sounds good but, yes, I have no mangoes today!
:rolleyes:

Mangoes (and a few others...) are on my to-get list so I was wondering if these two FLV mangoes might be used as a stone (at the percentages used here) that would be versatile enough to exclude all other mangoes?
(for the most part anyway)
I have, and like, many different mango flavors. :greengrin: IMO each has its place in DIY. Most of the ones I have are excellent and in ways very different tasting from each other. Some are more ripe, some less so. Some are sweeter, some less so. I'm not helping, am I? :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, if I was looking for only one complete freshly ripened tasting mango profile to satisfy my needs... I would be very happy with just the two Flavorah mangoes combined. :thumbs:

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2022
Pennsylvania, USA
I have, and like, many different mango flavors. :greengrin: IMO each has its place in DIY. Most of the ones I have are excellent and in ways very different tasting from each other. Some are more ripe, some less so. Some are sweeter, some less so. I'm not helping, am I? :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, if I was looking for only one complete freshly ripened tasting mango profile to satisfy my needs... I would be very happy with just the two Flavorah mangoes combined. :thumbs:
Thank you, SMT!
Sounds like those two are a good starting place.
From there, let the mangoes fall where they will!

...starts budgeting for mango storage case...

• Haha
Reactions: ShowMeTwice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread