My Juice Reviews: The Good, The Bad and The WT_ Was That?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Jango from Seduce Juice
this seems to be a discontinued juice. It's a rather complex juice and I did a bit of searching to find out about it....it's a tobacco base
a light to mild throat hit with tons of cloud up the room plume....no subohming needed to go cloud chasing here :D
a nice rich, thick vape....not overly sweet but sweet, kind of a chocolate custard with a hint of spice not exactly cinnamon but close and almost a ginger undertone

i don't know if I like it or not...the flavor changes quite often so it's an interesting vape but not something I'd go out of my way to get again....however for a tobacco vape I do like it but as a normal vape goes...it's ok....worth trying but i don't see it being something I'd run to often....

I know this is a bit older post but where did you find Jango????? I have been looking around forever and can't find it :( It was one of my fav juices about a year or so ago but was still in the "must try everything stage" and went back to get more and it's discontinued. I'm so sad and can't figure out why they discontinued it since it seemed to have a pretty good following.

BTW...I LOVE Spook Sauce too! YUMMY

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Nana Cream from Strange Clouds

a bit (just a tad) too flowery flavor but otherwise a great vape....no throat hit and lots of plume....a sweet creamy (unfortunately artificial flavored) banana kind of like a box of generic vanilla waffers....one of the better banana flavored vapes i've had, not the best but better than most....it's worth getting and makes a great base to mix with

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Island Fluff from Hurricane Vapor
this is from my list of The best things in life are free :)
Hurricane Vapor free juice for first time members use code free5promo, must register first before code will work

now this may be because of the Lychee, i don't think i've ever had it before......this might need to steep....first opening the bottle is a strong scent of almost alcohol....the first puffs is like a strong alcohol....once you get past that this is a pretty decent vape....
a nice smooth vape with no throat hit and a light plume very sweet with a hint of sour fruity vape almost a strawberry/raspberry/pineapple and a strong kiwi flavor with marshmallow on the exhale.... but still the strong alcohol flavor....if you like rum flavored vapes this would be a good one to try.....hoping that after some steeping the alcohol flavor/smell will diminish.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
oh my....i might just be in love :wub: thanks angie for introducing me to this one :wub:

The Gentleman's Reserve from The Steam Co

this sounded so good, i had to try it, now i wish i hadn't :lol:

toasted almonds rolled up in coconut goodness crumbled on top of some custard sipping on a glass of bourbon.....just simply marvelous.....sweet and nutty with a hint of spice.
a nice thick plume and a a light to medium throat hit makes this a very great vape for anyone....just enough of a throat hit to satisfy but not enough to be too irritating....a bit more th than i prefer but for the flavor it's well worth it.....
I would highly suggest any coconut lover to try this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread