My Juice Reviews: The Good, The Bad and The WT_ Was That?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
this one comes from Vista Vapors Mix Your Own Juice
Pick up to 4 of your favorite flavors and mix it up to create your very own customized ejuice.

thought I'd have a bit of fun :D
name: Black Dragon
ingredients: Dragon Fruit, Cranberry, Pomegranate and Black Cherry

the team at vista vapors did a pretty good job :D
it's almost like vaping on sweet tarts......a hint of sweet a bit of tart and fruity.....

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Daybreak from Nicquid

I don't really taste much in this....the bottle has a very strong tobacco sent

it has a light throat hit, nice plume...
smooth, semi sweet hint of tobacco flavor that does grow stronger on the after taste

not a bad vape, not a great vape....while I don't like tobacco flavors this one I could handle to vape
i'd say it reminds me of a really mild black n mild

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
thank you samwest :)
sorry, i'm not much for tobacco flavors...i never really cared for the taste of cigarettes (was an avid clove smoker)....but I have to admit there's been a few tobaccos that have surprised me
best of luck....JC did surprise me with their tobacco flavor and the refuge's bub's backy wasn't half bad for a tobacco vape....

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
ug...mr dino you are not my favorite person at the moment :lol:
(for those that don't know, order 2 or more bottles of juice and he'll send you a free sample juice....)
i've been dreading trying this one.....sorry.....moving on.....

Peaches & Berries from MadTown Vapor

Yep 2 of my most hated flavors in this vape....Peaches and Mangos........
no throat hit, absolutely smooth vape, plenty of plume and sweet juicy fruits makes this a great vape (if you like those flavors ;)
strong peach flavor layered with mango and raspberries and a hint of melon flavor
aside from the *gag* peach and mango it really is a nice vape so if you like those flavors then I highly suggest this vape, if, like me, you hate those flavors....steer far far away clear of this vape :lol:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Jango from Seduce Juice
this seems to be a discontinued juice. It's a rather complex juice and I did a bit of searching to find out about it....it's a tobacco base
a light to mild throat hit with tons of cloud up the room plume....no subohming needed to go cloud chasing here :D
a nice rich, thick vape....not overly sweet but sweet, kind of a chocolate custard with a hint of spice not exactly cinnamon but close and almost a ginger undertone

i don't know if I like it or not...the flavor changes quite often so it's an interesting vape but not something I'd go out of my way to get again....however for a tobacco vape I do like it but as a normal vape goes...it's ok....worth trying but i don't see it being something I'd run to often....

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
High Five from Good Life Vapor

i just have to say wow, i'm impressed for a tobacco vape I really really like this one...but :lol: that's probably because it doesn't taste like tobacco :lol:
no throat hit lots of plume makes this a smooth on the inhale and a bit of a bite on the exhale vape.
a semi sweet vape with a hint of tobacco layered with smooth vanilla and a bite of bourbon
a great after dinner vape it does leave tobacco after taste though but even that isn't too bad (this coming from someone that hates tobacco flavors)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Sweet Passion from deejstuff

all i can say is just WOW deej and witch1 rocked it with this one!
[side note]for those that have tried deejstuff in the past and like me were left a bit lack luster in flavor....i highly suggest trying them again but at 200% flavoring[/side note]

no throat hit and cloud up the room plume makes this a great vape but the flavor is extraordinary! Sweet, rich, bold ever change profiles....
sweet cream meets dark chocolate mixed with cherries, strawberries and a after tone of raspberries with an all over blend of a sweet tart taste (assuming that's the champagne)

this is a must try for anyone that likes sweet, fruity, candy type vapes

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Creamy Orange from MadTown Vapor

oh Mr. Dino, why....:lol: oh because it'd give it an honest review....this was a freebie tossed in with my last order, cuz he knew i wouldn't order it :lol:
for those that know me, you know I do not like orange flavors.....so that said, this is the first orange flavored vape i've had that doesn't taste like orange peels.....

no throat hit but a bit of an irritation (I get that with most acidic vapes, oranges, lemons, coconut, ect) great thick plume :lol: can't see the monitor past my exhale....nice creamy orange flavor, not overly orange flavored but enough there...i could almost vape this, but would rather not...not my cup of tea...but it is a good flavorful vape nonetheless...if you like orange then give it a shot

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Cafe Coffee from Desert Vapes

seems this one is now discontinued.....so now I don't feel so bad giving my review :D

i'm sorry to say this is not a good vape.....while it is coffee flavored....unless you like old burnt truck stop coffee, it's not a good flavor!
I didn't think it was possible to vape on something that tastes like a cigarette ....!
while there is no throat hit and lots of plume making it a good vape the flavor is atrocious! It even leaves that nasty cigarette aftertaste....it's like a burnt cigarette .... drowned in a pot of truck stop coffee!

but, this could be good for a new vapor who's still stuck on the mind set that vaping should taste like smoking!

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
RY 4 Tobacco from EC Blend

for a tobacco this isn't half bad except for that it is a bit peppery flavored....nice sweet caramel flavor blends well with the tobacco, if it wasn't hits of pepper in it it'd be a truly great vape
a little throat hit and a nice somewhat light plume

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
apparently this one doesn't have their own website? But I did find them on facebook and you can purchase their juice from other vendors
Navy from Parrot Vapors

no throat hit and lots of plume
sweet and slightly tart blueberry custard
this is a nice vape while they say it's a blueberry waffle custard to me it's more like if you made sweetarts into a smoothie :D

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
this one seems to be discontinued...
Old Fashioned from Mt Baker Vapor
this only info on this I could find on their site was from an old blog

a little throat hit and lots of plume
i can't decide if i like this one or not....it's different....it's fruity (i think it has peaches in it and that's why I don't really like), sweet, almost a menthol taste to it...clean and crisp might be koolada in it.....if you can get your hands on a bottle it's worth a try......

Last edited:

susanlinda823

Moved On
Oct 15, 2014
Dallas
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
ok i'm impressed.......
Spook Sauce from Good Life Vapor

after smelling the juice i had to look this one up before i vaped it......and after reading it set my self up mentally for the vape :lol:
A spooky blend of Peaches, Nectarines, Butterscotch and a little Rum.
and if you've read through my reviews, you know....I DO NOT LIKE PEACHES AND NECTARINES!!!! *shivers* but honestly even though i hate those 2 flavors this is actually a pretty good tasting juice...
nice rich butterscotch with a hint of peachy rum flavor....the peach and nectarines aren't too strong, it's more on the exhale...making this a very sweet and smooth vape...i could almost vape this if i didn't absolutely hate peaches and nectarines :lol:
no throat hit and lots of plume
fruity, candy, alcohol.....i mean just simply awesome.......

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Malibu from Halo

it's interesting to say the least.....
harsh throat hit though makes this almost unvapeable.....
pina colada with a heavy menthol and i believe some koolada as well...leaving your mouth tingling minty
maybe at lower nics the TH wouldn't be as strong.....if you like strong throat hits and menthol this is a great juice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread