My new VapeBoxz ecig case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilibet

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Virginia
Update:
OK, I'm on try #3 with your case. :oops: First one was a major F-up. Second one was too glittery & the center squares too white. This third try is coming along nicely. I darkened the center squares a bit and added the pearlizing medium. I think you'll like the more muted effect (since you weren't too keen on those white squares anyhow.) I have to do each mosaic tile like a checkerboard, so they don't blend together. I have the center squares and every-other tile done now. I'm letting those dry overnight and will do the remaining tiles tomorrow. The lacquer I use on these is very thick and takes a while to dry. I'm worried about packing it too early and having the packing material damage the finish, so I may wait until Saturday to ship them.
Kristin, I'm really sorry that it's giving you so much trouble. I do understand because even though I don't do this kind of work, I hand knit, mostly Aran sweaters and Aran afghans, and even though I've been at it a long time, every once in a while a piece will come along that just gives me fits.

Anyway, it sounds just beautiful and I know I'm going to love it. Please take your time in finishing and shipping it. I really don't mean to rush you, I just wondered how it was coming along.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Kristin, I'm really sorry that it's giving you so much trouble. I do understand because even though I don't do this kind of work, I hand knit, mostly Aran sweaters and Aran afghans, and even though I've been at it a long time, every once in a while a piece will come along that just gives me fits.

Anyway, it sounds just beautiful and I know I'm going to love it. Please take your time in finishing and shipping it. I really don't mean to rush you, I just wondered how it was coming along.
Please don't apologize! I'm not complaining, it's just my first attempt at this finish for a customer and I want to get it perfect - no trouble at all!! I'm just really ...., lol! I just wanted to keep you "in the loop" so you could follow the progress. :)

Lilibet

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Virginia
Please don't apologize! I'm not complaining, it's just my first attempt at this finish for a customer and I want to get it perfect - no trouble at all!! I'm just really ...., lol! I just wanted to keep you "in the loop" so you could follow the progress. :)
Fair enough. I just don't want to cause you unnecessary stress. :D

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I just have to say that I love my cases!!!!!

They are by far the best cases out there!!!!

Thanks again Kristin. :) Looking forward to my next on being done!!
That's awesome, T! I'd hoped people would find them as handy as I do!

Please be sure to post about them on any threads where people are asking about what cases to buy - I'm counting on word-of-mouth to build my business (and I'm not allowed to advertise outside of this area) so I need happy customers to spread the word! ;)

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Lilibet, here is your new case! (Photo doesn't do it justice, though!)

Lilibet.jpg

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
That's awesome, T! I'd hoped people would find them as handy as I do!

Please be sure to post about them on any threads where people are asking about what cases to buy - I'm counting on word-of-mouth to build my business (and I'm not allowed to advertise outside of this area) so I need happy customers to spread the word! ;)

Too late for me. I have very much so spread the word for ya hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread