Not open for further replies.

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
My juice order is out for delivery
I'm have mostly vaped vape wild and local B&M stuff thy mix this is what I ordered to try some better stuff

Akuma (60mL): It's luscious cream puff flavor is not like anything you've experienced before. The whipped vanilla filling coupled with light pastry notes leaves this masterpiece balanced better than a Masamune katana. Seriously; it's perfection.

Looper (30mL): A remarkably accurate fruity cereal over creamy milk. It has a complex-yet-immediately-familiar taste that flawlessly balances the crispness of a newly-opened box of fruity cereal with the rich, indulgent flavor of fresh milk.

Fury (30mL): A spot-on rendition of sugar-frosted cereal crisps with a splash of premium whole milk, creating a remarkably indulgent vape experience that is full-bodied and delicious on the inhale and yet crisp on the exhale.

Moonies (30mL): A buttery and decadent vanilla cake, layered with rich chocolate and infused with a fluffy marshmallow fillling. Crafted with the care and expertise you've come to expect from The Milkman, this decadent treat is sure to be your new dessert of choice.*

Apple Delight (30mL): A warm slice of apple pie made with Granny Smith apples, drizzled with a caramel glaze and sprinkled with a hint of brown sugar & cinnamon.*

Rainbow Dream (30mL): Rainbow sherbet blended with orange, raspberry, lime, lemon and pineapple flavors.*

Komb (30mL): A collaboration between The Milkman and Smax which captures the decadent essence of a honey-drizzled French creme brûlée with a zesty lemon twist.*

Jelly (30mL): A delectable, gourmet strawberry jelly-filled donut sprinkled with mouthwatering powdered sugar. It features a perfect balance of fresh strawberry jam-turned-jelly and creamy dough that’s risen to perfection – those qualities catapult Jelly into a class all its ow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
Ya building some new coils for it
82875790e6f1d50b14c77677550e1b8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bonskibon
Status