Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
H4YIFTg.png
D9LSOnP.jpg
BWVf4ua.jpg

The sweet and creamy apple/cinnamon flavor in "Tiger" would pair well with the tart and crisp apple flavor of "Angry Orchard" hard cider. :D

I would sit on the porch after dinner and vape some Mindful Monkey with a nice 20 yr. Tawny Port. The banana and creamy vanilla flavors in the vape would pair very well with the caramel and hints of nut and spice in the Tawny Port.

14494598301931460632003.png
img56813436.jpg
You, sir, are a gentleman!!!

Reactions: Roadtrip635
Tonight is the night! After a long week of fulfilling all the orders for you loyal customers, the Om Vape team will be enjoying a night of vaping and beverages. We are going to pick quite a number of these wonderful suggestions randomly, and will let you guys know early next week who we thought had the 5 best pairings. Cheers!

Mindful Monkey - aaaah - bananas, vanilla pudding and wafers - the perfect accompaniment to a mug of hot chocolate made with deep dark dutch processed cocoa.

As CountBoredom asked
(BTW, @Tigerstyle90, how many entries per person and when does this contest end?)
No limit to entries, contest held tonight! Sorry for the late reply

Reactions: CountBoredom
Cannonballing a hit of Mantra coupled with a 10 second keg stand sounds delicious. Please post the video of whomever on the team tries this. :)
I'm adding this stunt to my bucket list. If ever the opportunity arises, I'll keg stand like a champ with some Mantra

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
Tonight is the night! After a long week of fulfilling all the orders for you loyal customers, the Om Vape team will be enjoying a night of vaping and beverages. We are going to pick quite a number of these wonderful suggestions randomly, and will let you guys know early next week who we thought had the 5 best pairings. Cheers!

Dates and rules were a bit confusing but the team should have a great night tonight sampling vapes and drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread