My Three Favorite Nicoticket Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

imboyus

Dec 8, 2015
Florida
boyus.net
Ever since I started using Nicoticket juices nothing else compares. I have no idea why, but every other e-liquid I used to vape, I can taste the lack of quality. I don't know if others PG or VG quality, or just the flavors are something cheap? I am not joking, the flavor is so good from nicoticket that these other ones feel like you are vaping a chemical, perhaps you have to be a long-time vaper to know this?

I think my favorite is Creme Brulee`, then Absolute Creme` Brulee, and third is the Custard. I think the Creme` Brulee` is a little bit better than Absolute at times because it seems to be a little thicker and it might just taste better with my ecigs.

I have tried a few others but I am not a fan of the sweet and pointed flavors as much. Here are my opinions on the flavors compared to the 50+ ejuices I've tried.
- Creme Brulee - 10/10
- Absolute Creme Brulee - 10/10
- Custards Last Stand - 9/10
- Wakonda - 8.5/10 -- Was my favorite until I took the 3 above :)
- Sherbert - 8.5 / 10 -- Though I don't like this for myself it smells and tastes exactly like sherbert
- Frenilla - 7.5 / 10

Ones I don't like because of personal preference and I don't know what to compare it to.
- Beetleguise - 5 / 10 (This ones a real mystery to me)
- Snickerdoodle - 5/10
- Grandma's Cinnamon Danish - 5/10 (Not sure how its supposed to taste!)

Ill probably revisit flavors again soon I know I have some others, I just have all my tanks full right now and I don't want to have a flavor swap on the same coils :)

Cliff notes:
I use 4x Horizon Arctics, and an Aspire Nautilus. 99% of the time I use BVCD coils at 35w with .5 Ohms.
I have a Provari v3, Innokin Coolfire, Innokin MVP 3, and iStick TCW40. I am not sure if there

Attachments

• IMG_20151201_121933.jpg
    IMG_20151201_121933.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 33

Denvap0r

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Colorado
But the Creme Brulee! Have you had it? Whew Boy! The Frenilla I'll give another go soon I might have finished a 15ml bottle already.

Yes CB is very good. I have pretty much had them all. Frenilla is just my all time favorite. And pretty much my ADV. I mix it with other Nicoticket flavors. Try Frenilla and Virus( or Frevirus as I call it).

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Yes CB is very good. I have pretty much had them all. Frenilla is just my all time favorite. And pretty much my ADV. I mix it with other Nicoticket flavors. Try Frenilla and Virus( or Frevirus as I call it).

Frevirus , I like the sound of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Ever since I started using Nicoticket juices nothing else compares. I have no idea why, but every other e-liquid I used to vape, I can taste the lack of quality. I don't know if others PG or VG quality, or just the flavors are something cheap? I am not joking, the flavor is so good from nicoticket that these other ones feel like you are vaping a chemical, perhaps you have to be a long-time vaper to know this?

I think my favorite is Creme Brulee`, then Absolute Creme` Brulee, and third is the Custard. I think the Creme` Brulee` is a little bit better than Absolute at times because it seems to be a little thicker and it might just taste better with my ecigs.

I have tried a few others but I am not a fan of the sweet and pointed flavors as much. Here are my opinions on the flavors compared to the 50+ ejuices I've tried.
- Creme Brulee - 10/10
- Absolute Creme Brulee - 10/10
- Custards Last Stand - 9/10
- Wakonda - 8.5/10 -- Was my favorite until I took the 3 above :)
- Sherbert - 8.5 / 10 -- Though I don't like this for myself it smells and tastes exactly like sherbert
- Frenilla - 7.5 / 10

Ones I don't like because of personal preference and I don't know what to compare it to.
- Beetleguise - 5 / 10 (This ones a real mystery to me)
- Snickerdoodle - 5/10
- Grandma's Cinnamon Danish - 5/10 (Not sure how its supposed to taste!)

Ill probably revisit flavors again soon I know I have some others, I just have all my tanks full right now and I don't want to have a flavor swap on the same coils :)

Cliff notes:
I use 4x Horizon Arctics, and an Aspire Nautilus. 99% of the time I use BVCD coils at 35w with .5 Ohms.
I have a Provari v3, Innokin Coolfire, Innokin MVP 3, and iStick TCW40. I am not sure if there

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the liquid! I am so pleased that the quality and attention to detail comes through in the VAPE for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
acb, frenilla, and strawnilla.

frenilla tastes flowery fresh, i prefer it steeped.
acb i love fresh and steeped.
strawnilla i get tired of easily.
so all three are a must have

that's my preference. I really liked betlegeuse, but it gets a funny taste to it. I always think my coil is burnt.

the virus is a runner up too. but i don't like it so much after a long steep. to syrupy tasting

Txman817

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Texas
www.griggsirrigation.com
its a 3 way tie for me with the virus, wakonda, and acb.......followed by some gcd but it has to have a long steep for me......I got some frenilla in 0nic for the pif bottle I'm just letting steep. I tried it when I got it but didn't care for it, maybe a good steep is what it needs???

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
its a 3 way tie for me with the virus, wakonda, and acb.......followed by some gcd but it has to have a long steep for me......I got some frenilla in 0nic for the pif bottle I'm just letting steep. I tried it when I got it but didn't care for it, maybe a good steep is what it needs???
Definitely...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread