My Three Favorite Nicoticket Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
What makes it complicated is that I like certain flavors in certain devices - like, I really like The Virus in a Protank v1. (better than any other device, actually). Custom wicked, of course ;)
That's very true. My daughter bought me an Atlantis 2 tank, thinking she'd done good, and I didn't like it until I bought Triton coils for it loaded it with Got Cookie. It's win win...the Got Cookie tastes even better, and these coils are hard to kill, which is a great thing when you're vaping Got cookie.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
That's very true. My daughter bought me an Atlantis 2 tank, thinking she'd done good, and I didn't like it until I bought Triton coils for it loaded it with Got Cookie. It's win win...the Got Cookie tastes even better, and these coils are hard to kill, which is a great thing when you're vaping Got cookie.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The coil depreciation on Got Cookie is somewhat exaggerated - most vape it without issue. It is a darker liquid though...

Good tips as far as a combo that works!

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I can't pick just three. There are to many that "do it" for me but if I had to pick just three? ACB, Sherbert and Strawnilla/GCD tied for third. But Doodle, Radio, well steeped Got Cookie and my beloveds Coolcumber mint and Roundhouse are very dear to me.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I can't pick just three. There are to many that "do it" for me but if I had to pick just three? ACB, Sherbert and Strawnilla/GCD tied for third. But Doodle, Radio, well steeped Got Cookie and my beloveds Coolcumber mint and Roundhouse are very dear to me.

Roundhouse, there's one I haven't heard in a while!

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
Roundhouse, there's one I haven't heard in a while!

ok...yet ANOTHER Jooooose I have not heard of...can you let those of us who are unfamiliar in on the the flavor profile? oh and the flavor profile for Altered State

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
ok...yet ANOTHER Jooooose I have not heard of...can you let those of us who are unfamiliar in on the the flavor profile? oh and the flavor profile for Altered State

Roundhouse was a rose tobacco - floral with intent. Totally unique, not sure I have tried anything like it before or since.

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
All good! How's life Shane?

Life is ok thanks...was excited to get to see some old friends/former roommates/former bandmates this past weekend...for a couple it had been nearly 20 years.

Wakonda, Radio and Strawnilla made the trip with me

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Life is ok thanks...was excited to get to see some old friends/former roommates/former bandmates this past weekend...for a couple it had been nearly 20 years.

Wakonda, Radio and Strawnilla made the trip with me

Very cool Shane!~

Kung Fu Kiwi is getting an disproportionate amount of time in my tank lately - keep coming back to it - cracked the top 3 for me, at least for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread