Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Got Cookie?
Wakonda
Absolute Creme Brûlée

Like all brands, I have likes and dislikes. NT flavors come across as rather complex, so I will be buying even while DIYing. But, somehow in the last sale, I got 120ml of Got Cookie for free? It smells delicious but that is a lot to have. I haven't got to it yet, but I look forward to it. Strawnilla and Grandma's Cinnamon Danish are really good, too. I have had other similar ones and they still come out on top.

Merry Christmas all!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Like all brands, I have likes and dislikes. NT flavors come across as rather complex, so I will be buying even while DIYing. But, somehow in the last sale, I got 120ml of Got Cookie for free? It smells delicious but that is a lot to have. I haven't got to it yet, but I look forward to it. Strawnilla and Grandma's Cinnamon Danish are really good, too. I have had other similar ones and they still come out on top.

Merry Christmas all!

Hey hey FF1942! Yes, the Got Cookie comes to you from the Holiday PIF program - if it doesn't make it into your rotation, perhaps it will make a nice stocking stuffer!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Kent, it smells great. If it doesn't work as a vape, I think it can be dried to a powder and snorted. It smells great!

Just that when I dry it out to put into a baggie, it isn't white...some might not understand. :)

Get it out of that glass and into a unicorn bottle if you can - it's not bad fresh, but it's dynamite if you steep it for a couple weeks, shaking regularly, giving it exposure to air!~

Be careful snorting eLiquid... HAHA

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
What makes it complicated is that I like certain flavors in certain devices - like, I really like The Virus in a Protank v1. (better than any other device, actually). Custom wicked, of course ;)

My favorite is in the Reo/Odin combo 7-8 wraps on 1/16" mandrel, .4/.5 ohms, delicious. I love being asked about my build/juice and seeing the look of confusion when I tell them it's 65% PG/ :)

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My rotation is Virus, Cure and Wakonda with a touch of GC to make it Mocha flavored. Those 3 rotate between 2 REOs that are with me at all times and a GEM that's usually on a XvoStick that spends most of its time at home, but occasionally gets to go for ride in the the truck. I also keep a Sub Tank running with Beteleguise, Gravity, and Band Camp. Love those but only in the Sub Tank and I can't seem to make the taste right in anything else.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
My rotation is Virus, Cure and Wakonda with a touch of GC to make it Mocha flavored. Those 3 rotate between 2 REOs that are with me at all times and a GEM that's usually on a XvoStick that spends most of its time at home, but occasionally gets to go for ride in the the truck. I also keep a Sub Tank running with Beteleguise, Gravity, and Band Camp. Love those but only in the Sub Tank and I can't seem to make the taste right in anything else.

Taste is sooo subjective... kinda crazy, I do the same thing with Betelgeuse and Gravity - always tanking them. They drip fine, I still prefer the tank personally though. Band Camp on the other hand, I can put that on anything. I like the touch of GC in Wakonda, I have done that before (Yum!)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
1a Radioactive
1b Wakonda
1c Virus
1d ACB

2a CLS
2b Passioncake
2c Butterbeer

3a Refresh
3b Queen of Hearts
3c Butterscotch Pudding

Some rare ones on there - and some soon to be rare ones!

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
Passioncake and Butterbeer - two great flavors, may never be made again - never know

I better let a coworker know about the butterbeer situation...he can get more for himself instead of mooching mine all of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread