My tounge is numb :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bman.

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Missouri
I am sure you have all been there.... topped off my cart a little too much or too many times over and eventually it dropped out the blow hole of the cart. I about drove off the road...quite the burn. I though maybe I sucked it all out... another drag....another drop on the tongue. Yes, now my lounge is numb :)

I wonder how many of those it would take to get nic poisoning.. I would imagine "a few"...

Note to self, don't top off so much and wash cart more often already.

Bman.

Ryle

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2008
Durant, Ok
I've yet to go more than 3 days without getting liquid in my mouth :oops: always for some dumb blond stunt too .. for example..

last night I went to vape and my cartridge was giving off that (need to wash me out) taste but since I was about to go to sleep I couldn't be bothered to get up and do it so I just popped out the cartridge, threw in a drop or two of juice (estimation since I was doing it in near total darkness) and <the mistake> laid back down with the battery basically straight up and went to vape.. I scared the crap out of my poor dogs when I started spitting and sputtering trying to get the flavor out of my mouth... got to go to sleep last night with burning lips and feeling about as bright as a lump of coal :oops:

I swear I need to tattoo my wrist with a note (that glows in the dark of course :p) something like "DO NOT VAPE WITHOUT A CARTRIDGE WHILE LAYING DOWN!!!"

One would think that after almost a year of vaping I would stop doing that by now :rolleyes:

JudoTrip

Moved On
Mar 8, 2010
Los Angeles
First time poster and new e-cig user here!

I just got two DSE901 manual units in the mail today, been vaping a lot since!

I also ordered some TopVapor Cherry Cola 24mg juice. I have been using the "Lipton triangle tea-bag" cut as a filler for my cartridge when I drip the Cherry Cola, and that seems to give it a very nice hit compared to the standard Marlboro flavored carts that came with it.

...But, when I get a decent to big hit of the Cherry Cola, my mouth and throat tingle, almost a burning sensation, though not really all that unpleasant. I'm just wondering if this normal.

Is it the e-juice? Is it my dripping method? The standard carts that my kit came with don't give me this effect at all.

techtony

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2010
Louisiana USA
First time poster and new e-cig user here!

I just got two DSE901 manual units in the mail today, been vaping a lot since!

I also ordered some TopVapor Cherry Cola 24mg juice. I have been using the "Lipton triangle tea-bag" cut as a filler for my cartridge when I drip the Cherry Cola, and that seems to give it a very nice hit compared to the standard Marlboro flavored carts that came with it.

...But, when I get a decent to big hit of the Cherry Cola, my mouth and throat tingle, almost a burning sensation, though not really all that unpleasant. I'm just wondering if this normal.

Is it the e-juice? Is it my dripping method? The standard carts that my kit came with don't give me this effect at all.

24mg is probably too high for you, I got 24mg when I first started thinking that since I smoked so much that I needed a big hit. This ended up being too much and I quickly went down to 12mg and have been at that level since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread