NBC National News, Tonight Featuring Vapor4Life, and The Vapor King-Brian Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterbrain

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Steve – thank you (once again) for going above and beyond to help advance our cause/solution/hobby/etc. I think in the end your advocacy (even though it was much edited) and the Phyllis addition to the story will be more memorable and effective than any of the FDA alarm stuff. With e-cigs still somewhat unknown to the general public most non-smokers probably disregarded the story but those that are open to a smoking alternative will surely pick up on it.

Thanks for all of the work on your part that went into it-good job!!!

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Man I checked out your take on the news and you did great smilen. Made me smile....but I also checked out the report on the FDA about ecigs and they said they found carcinegins in the eliquid....but the report shows none on the list....what they do show are alkoids which are in less form than NRT products....says so right on the report.

Smilen,
Can you get a list of ingrediants of your eliquid for all your liquids and catomizers for your sight....I would like to know what it contains for peace of mind.....and if you could you ought to get some lab test done as well to make sure that these are made in quality manufacturing settings.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Thank you so much for the support, here is link to watch it NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams: News and videos from the evening broadcast NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams: News and videos from the evening broadcast- msnbc.com

There are 2 clips, 1 that was shown on news, and 1 for online. I was really depressed after watching last night, but, now, after thinking about it. I did as well as possible. NBC really tried to be fair, and was supplied only partial info. from FDA. They held up the showing, till FDA gave them some feedback.

Bottom line is, we got the word out, and awareness of this forum, and ecigs, has been enhanced. The lead of FDA warning, is really not unusual, and could have been MUCH worse. Wish they had commited the time, to rebut, the FDA findings with the info. I provided them thru ECA, and Matt Salmon, along as from Lacy. I provided test results from Health New Zealand, studies from Canada, input from smoke freee Penn. Bill Godshall, and many other's.

NBC even requested a breakdown of cost savings using VK vs. analog, which I provided last week.

I am now happy, albeit, a little scared of the FDA and my company, but, IMHO, This was the BEST news peice on ecigs, I have seen yet:Dand this has been the first ever, on National News.

vape-On

Steve:cool:

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
Steve (you handsome guy) just wanted to let you know that I am so happy we got a bit of national attention. I don't care about the FDA - I care that the VK has allowed me to cut down on the analogs, and am working on quitting totally. Thank you so very much, I will be forever grateful. :)

You are one saucy broad and thank you so much for participating in the broadcast! You did a great job and made PV users look top notch! WOO! I think we all are in love with you :)

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
But my children think I should cut my purple nails... aside from that, their old Mother did good!

HA! No. You keep them. There are not many who can, so if you can, keep on keeping on! My best friends mother busted blue eyeshadow until the day she passed and to this day, we talk about how rock-star she was because of her blue shadow (amongst other wonderful qualities of course).

Much love! :)

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Steve (you handsome guy) just wanted to let you know that I am so happy we got a bit of national attention. I don't care about the FDA - I care that the VK has allowed me to cut down on the analogs, and am working on quitting totally. Thank you so very much, I will be forever grateful. :)

Phyllis,

Thanks for being such a cute, wonderful lady. I hope to help ya get where your just vapin, please, let me know what I can do to help.

Vape-On

emberl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
florida

But you should care about the FDA.
They can take it all away from you.
I think last nights broadcast did more harm than good.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Man I checked out your take on the news and you did great smilen. Made me smile....but I also checked out the report on the FDA about ecigs and they said they found carcinegins in the eliquid....but the report shows none on the list....what they do show are alkoids which are in less form than NRT products....says so right on the report.

Smilen,
Can you get a list of ingrediants of your eliquid for all your liquids and catomizers for your sight....I would like to know what it contains for peace of mind.....and if you could you ought to get some lab test done as well to make sure that these are made in quality manufacturing settings.

Grimmer,

No problem, I work with the largest manuf. of eliquid in the world. Not the cheapest, but, the cleanest, best at making custom flavors, and with certificates from all agency's. This company, does NOT play games. This is why I work with them.

Vape-On

Steve

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Thanks for all the work Steve! Now I know you are as sweet outside as you are inside! You came across as intelligent..a miracle concidering how T.V. can cut up an interview! Too bad it wasn't taste o vision, you would have had the whole viewing public hooked if they tasted your pear liquid!:D

Marykay,

Thank you so much for the nice compliment. Strange how I put over 50 hours in, providing background info. details amd reports on vaping, cost savings analysis, testing, et. I was also interviewed for 15 minutes, spend about 4 hours with the producer, and interviewer., turned the producer on to e-cigars, and the Vapor King......then, they report the FDA BS without any background check8-o

Oh well, I am working them, to do a revised 2nd peice. We will see.

FYI, I should have pear cartomizes next week. Unfortunaltley I just lost 4000 more bottles of juice, including pear, last week:(

In time, we will WIN:D

Vape-On

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
V4L was in the news (the virtual news) not that long ago too, in this article from Thrillist: Will Vaping Survive in America?

The guy was really nice and you could tell he came from a POV of not knowing a lot about vaping yet.

I connected him with Grimm and told him about Biebert and he was very thankful.

As you can see from the article, he learned a lot about how different vaping is compared to how it's perceived.

We've got to keep spreading the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread