The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Need Billow V2 and Nano V2 Replacment Glass in US thats in Stock

Discussion in 'RTA' started by heliguy, Dec 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. heliguy

heliguy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2011
    chicago
    Hi -
    Im having a hard time finding Billow V2 Replacement Glass for the regular Tank and the Nano thats in stock and fast shipping. I know fasstech has them but I need the nano tank right away as Im out of spares and my wife has a crack in hers. Its not leaking bad but it is a tiny bit. Just a little moist on the tank.

Anybody know where I can find them in stock with fast shipping?

Thanks!

2. heliguy

Jun 1, 2011
    chicago
    So I just ordered 4 of each from Fastech with 8 to 10 days shipping. If anyone knows where I could buy 1 Nano Tank thats in stock with faster shipping that would be greatly appreciated.

3. xdragonx917

xdragonx917 Full Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Watauga TX
    Did you check eciggity?

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

4. heliguy

Jun 1, 2011
    chicago
    Hi

Yes I checked Eciggity. They are out of stock. I ended up ordering a whole new Billow V2 nano. My Fastech order finally shipped today with 4 nano glass replacements and 4 regular size glass tanks. They were out of stock on the nano glass tanks and I had to wait to they were in till my order shipped. When I realized that I just bought a whole new tank. Came in the mail a few days ago.

Thanks though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.