Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Do yourself a flavor and buy a syringe. You can get one at Electronic Cigarette Kits, Eliquid by Awesome Vapor or at the local drugstore. You want one that has a large veterinary style needle that will pass think juice. It only has to hold a few milliliters but you want to be able to suck up some water to wash it out after filling a cart or tank. It's a lot easier and cleaner than popping off the bottom of the tank and putting it back on.

I keep my syringe on the window ledge behind the kitchen sink. When I fill a tank, I just pop it out of the atty, draw up about 1 ml of juice, flip the tank with the hole up and fill. Then you pop it back on and vape. I always draw up some water into the syringe (about half full), shake it a bit, and squirt it into the sink. That just keeps the syringe clean. It only takes about a minute to draw, fill, and clean the syringe. If you fill several tanks at one time, you are good for the day in one operation.

Good idea, thank you! That will be my next purchase. Those little caps are really hard to pop off. :)

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
re: Muted Flavors

2 options to fix this. I've found that ordering double flavor, if available, is a good idea. Also, check out one of the LR attys. Got mine yesterday, and it is incredible, especially on my passthrough. It rivals a LR 510 dripped on 5v.

Thank you for the tips. I love this forum; everyone is super helpful!

toddos

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Washington
Now if I could only get that atty primer taste to go away....yuck!!

Blow it out. The way I do it is blow from the battery end for a sustained blow. Wipe out the inside of the atomizer tube where the tank goes and then repeat until you're not really getting anything out of it anymore (for me on a new atty this takes 3-4 blows). Then drip 3-4 drops of juice into the threaded end, blow that through, and wipe out the inside of the cylinder. I usually do that 2-3 times, and then finish by dripping a couple of drops into the threaded end before attaching it to the battery and popping in a tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread