Need quick help with my stupid Kanger T3S tank please

Status
Not open for further replies.

dockfam

Feb 5, 2014
DFW , TX
I'm so annoyed. I went from the protank mini with a replaceable drop tip to this T3S becuase I needed to hold more liquid and that's what the lady at the vape store talked me into.

I was vaping a mint flavor with a dark color and in about 2 days, it clogs up the wick so I have to clean it out, dry it, etc.. Well this was the end of the wick this morning because that didn't even help, it was done.

So I put a new one in and let it sit for 15 minutes before firing. I ran out of my mint so I put in a clear coconut liquid. It has a REALLY tight draw on it and the liquid is coming up through the tip. I'm also barely getting any vapor production. This makes me so frustrated!! Can anyone tell me how to fix this!

I should mention I'm using an Ego-C battery, which isn't that great either.

danny4x4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
London
Just gonna focus on kanger bcc as I've no experience with other bcc, but I would expect the principles to be the same,.

1) tight draw = air holes are blocked (op said air holes are not blocked )
2) flavor wicks are too thick (probable cause for op)

You can remove 1 flavor wick and see if it improves. Bear in mind that or may lead to gurgles and/or leaks from the bottom.

Tight draws on kanger bccs are usually caused by the flavor wicks-too thick (tight dtaw) or too thin(leaks). However, it, at sometimes be caused by the diameter of the wick itself,. I can only suggest you try playing around with The flavor wicks (1st step) before changing the diameter of the coil. Changing the diameter off the coil would mean recoiling.

You can try different materials for the flavour wicks to see which works for you. Silica, cotton, ekowoo, etc. 1mm or 2mm ekowool.isn,u sweetn spot.

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
I have used the T3S since I began - and this is my experience as well as info from folks here:

-1- The "bubbles" you see from the bottom are "normal" - they are air escaping as fluid fills the wick area.

-2- However - the "tube" appears to be "flooded", thus the "gurgle" of juice / air you hear.

-3- May be caused by (A) Overfilling or simply getting drops of juice in the "tube" when filling. Take care to not fill too far and try to run juice only down the side of the tank not over the tube.

-4- Easy fix". Remove the entire tank from the battery. Do not insert anything into the clear mouthpiece. Take a damp paper towel or tissue and wipe off the knurled adapter at the bottom of the tank. Make sure to get as much juice off as possible.

-5- Place paper towel under the tank and turn upside down - and gently blow through the knurled adapter. Give it several pretty good ones as you will feel resistance; then give it 'puffs" and you'll see excess juice on the paper towel. Repeat until no juice appears. You are blowing out the coil and the tube.

-6- Wipe inside of knurled adapter and if you have a small piece if wire etc - run through holes (3) to be sure they are clear.

-7- Turn it back over - let it sit a couple minutes and gently draw to see if "gurgle" is still heard. It should be gone". If not - you still have juice in tube.

-8- Make certain coil is firmly screwed into adapter and reassemble the whole shebang! DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN as this can block the holes (or so I am told - and damage the pin in the battery requiring another "fix").

Works for me - especially if I overfill 'em. I have yet to remove a 'wick' to get the juice (50-50 or 60-40) to flow.

Senile Old Man Don

Last edited:
Try using a paper clip or piece of wire to poke through the air holes. Mine was drawing really tight. I cleaned it out the other day and ran a wire through each of the holes before reassembling it. Worked like a charm. Apparently, just washing it out or letting it soak wan't enough to clear them since they're so small.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread