1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Need recommendation on Juice.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Dale002, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dale002

Dale002 Full Member

I'm looking for some recommendation on some decent juice to use on the eGo C twist.
    Looking for a 6 mg vg juice with a tobacco taste that is made in the usa.

2. Enoch777

Enoch777 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

HHVs Huntsman

I'd also recommend Shadow, Legend, and Heavenly Tobacco. Just note, as far as I know, there's no e-liquid that completely reproduces the flavor of burning tobacco leaves. It's incredibly hard to do. Heather's Heavenly Vapes has some very good NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) flavors which are reminiscent of tobacco with creamy/woody/spicy/honey undertones that make for a very good vape.

Enjoy :vapor:

3. John_

John_ Rockin' Micro's on Cotton Verified Member ECF Veteran

Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions. It's a 100% vg tobacco flavor and is regarded as one of the best juices around. For anybody wondering, Alien Visions is the company that makes the real Boba's Bounty.

4. chellemakepeace

chellemakepeace Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Vermillion river also has good tobacco flavors, and of course, Halo!

5. denno612

denno612 Full Member

i'll second ave juices,been tooting on blend 4 all week, pg hype is very nice,i have also tried gorilla, bobas and watermelon also very good.

6. Dale002

Dale002 Full Member

I tried to browse their web site,but got tired of entering my age everytime I changed page. Even after I registered and logged in.

7. burtonsnowww

burtonsnowww Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

bobas is awesome juice but depending on how your vaping ( what kind of tank) it might be a bit hard for it to wick well and will clog up attys pretty quick. its a good juice to drip.

8. symphonic18

symphonic18 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dale, do you have a price range in mind? $$ and ml?

9. nosaj03

nosaj03 Full Member Verified Member

I really like NiteLite's Bounty Hunter. Its got hints of tobacco as well as graham cracker/breakfast cereal flavors. It was the first juice I tried and something I find to be a great all day vape. I used it in my first set up which was a Vivi Nova and Ego twist.

10. jclay1192

jclay1192 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

vapevenue has some AMAZING juices if you ever stray away from the standard vanilla/cherry/menthol/tobacco flavors

11. Dale002

Dale002 Full Member

Average price. Not looking for cheap. Want something made in the usa.

12. KC33

KC33 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Their Renegade is really special. http://www.pvliquids.com/

13. papabogart

papabogart Super Member ECF Veteran

If you are looking for extracts from real tobaccos you can check this thread (as far as I know, all vendors are located within the U.S.):http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/274904-natural-tobaccos.html Search the thread for Big Juicy's list of suggestions.
    EDIT: Here is BJ's "Cut to the Chase" list: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/274904-natural-tobaccos-1826.html

If you are looking for something a bit milder on tobacco with vanilla and caramel, check out this thread. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ly-big-ry4-roundup-long-438.html#post10170428

If you are looking for something with a background flavor of kinda tobacco mixed with other flavors then Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice and Bounty Hunter and Renegade and Gold.

Good Hunting and good luck.

14. Doc Allan

Doc Allan Full Member

I'm new to vaping, but I smoked "Lucky Strike" and "Camels" for years. Can you suggest a juice that could come close to that "Toasted" flavor and aroma of "Luckies"??

15. anythingchocolate

anythingchocolate Full Member

Juice-e-juice is a new place all made to order juices. I havent tried tobacco flavors but I'm loving everything I ordered, mostly chocolate.

16. amorales702

amorales702 New Member

I'm still fairly new myself to being a full on vapor since i stopped smoking cigs on halloween but i've done plenty of research and my best advice i could give you would be check out the diy ejuice section.

17. fairweasel2323

fairweasel2323 Super Member ECF Veteran

Just got some of HHV's Shadow and Heavenly Tobacco the Heavenly T is really good the best RY4 juice I have vaped, the Shadow is hard to describe but i like it, not as much as the Heavenly T though

18. Bill's Magic Vapor

Bill's Magic Vapor Juice Maker Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Juice is perhaps the hardest part of vaping to get "right." I suggest the following:

1. Local B&M juice bar: Test everything
    2. Sampler packs: MyFreedomSmokes has an excellent tobacco sampler pack and I found one I liked. The missus vaped one of those for six months. They have several sampler packs besides tobacco. Get them all. You'll be surprised at what you might like.
    3. DIY - eventually, this was the inexpensive way I could figure out what to make that I actually liked, but it's a process and takes some time. The first two options are far better initially.

My two cents! Good Luck in your JuiceQuest and welcome to the Forum. All the Best!

19. Jayvon633

Jayvon633 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

azure vapings ry4.5 is a really good tobacco and i have their carmel tobaco in the mail right now and iv heard its amazing. all there juice is either 100%vg or 20/80 vgpg

20. Jayvon633

Jayvon633 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

and its $16 for 120 ml so you cant beat the deal

: halo, heather's
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.