Need sugestions for RTA tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyGrelka

Feb 9, 2015
Oregon
I have decided its time to find a new tank, as of right now I am using the Bachelor RTA and if it was not for a few things I would probably stick with it for a while but due to those problems I am now down to ONE tank and am in real need of finding a new tank, as of right now.

What I am looking for in a tank is one, flavor, I need a tank that really brings out the flavor, two is easy to install coils, so far the Bachelor is by far the best, just build coil and drop it in the deck, not trying to twist the wire around this and that or bend the wire and make it fit in this tiny ... hole, also I would prefer smooth over throat hit, and single coil is what I am use to, as of right now I am using a Joyetech eViv-VTC mini.

Help would be great because being stuck with one tank sucks bad.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I have decided its time to find a new tank, as of right now I am using the Bachelor RTA and if it was not for a few things I would probably stick with it for a while but due to those problems I am now down to ONE tank and am in real need of finding a new tank, as of right now.

What I am looking for in a tank is one, flavor, I need a tank that really brings out the flavor, two is easy to install coils, so far the Bachelor is by far the best, just build coil and drop it in the deck, not trying to twist the wire around this and that or bend the wire and make it fit in this tiny ... hole, also I would prefer smooth over throat hit, and single coil is what I am use to, as of right now I am using a Joyetech eViv-VTC mini.

Help would be great because being stuck with one tank sucks bad.
How about the Goblin Mini (has plug to close off airflow abd Juice wells on one side. I used this GMini until threads on two piece chimney stripped.

I use a Kayfun.

Heard wonderful things about Siren and Merlin Mini.

LadyGrelka

Feb 9, 2015
Oregon
My vape shop is doing me a solid, and giving me a bit of a discount on a Serpent Mini RTA, if I like it I might get a few more later, however I would still like suggestions, I think I want to try a few different tanks and then chose what I like best.

The Goblin Mini just scares me, well the air flow on the bottom scares me that is, I see that and I just see nothing but juice leaking, then I see the deck and just thinking about building on that thing makes me cringe. The Kayfun V5 looks nice, the stainless steel tank section looks interesting, not sure how it will effect the flavor if at all and hay less likely I will break it when I tighten the tank too much. As for the Siren and Merlin Mini they don't look bad but after the Kayfun and the OBS they don't catch my attention as much, I will say the Merlin looks better to me then the Siren except for the fact that its a 24mm Diameter and my mod is 22mm. The OBS Engine looks really nice as well but its a bigger diameter as well. I think I will definitely take a look at the Kayfun, the OBS and possibly the Merlin as well. It won't be right away or even at once but it will happen.

Reactions: Eskie

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
my newest, and absolute favorite RD/TA, the in'sane. might be what you are looking for?

6645500-11-thumb.jpg

use as a dripper, or add the tank section and its a rta. its easy to build on, single coil, and has 2 rubber inserts to change the airflow.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
My vape shop is doing me a solid, and giving me a bit of a discount on a Serpent Mini RTA, if I like it I might get a few more later, however I would still like suggestions, I think I want to try a few different tanks and then chose what I like best.

The Goblin Mini just scares me, well the air flow on the bottom scares me that is, I see that and I just see nothing but juice leaking, then I see the deck and just thinking about building on that thing makes me cringe. The Kayfun V5 looks nice, the stainless steel tank section looks interesting, not sure how it will effect the flavor if at all and hay less likely I will break it when I tighten the tank too much. As for the Siren and Merlin Mini they don't look bad but after the Kayfun and the OBS they don't catch my attention as much, I will say the Merlin looks better to me then the Siren except for the fact that its a 24mm Diameter and my mod is 22mm. The OBS Engine looks really nice as well but its a bigger diameter as well. I think I will definitely take a look at the Kayfun, the OBS and possibly the Merlin as well. It won't be right away or even at once but it will happen.
About the Goblin Mini. Leaking. I never had a problem with it leaking. However if the wick is loose in the coil the leaking will be epic

A LOT of people thought the GMini leaked when it hadnt leaked. It was condensation left in the Chamber. I told lots of people how to prevent that condensation. Real easy fix. Release the fire button about a second before finishing inhale, and that cleared tge vapor in the Chamber.

Now the Bellus (also made by UD) had airflow on the side but the Bellus leaked more than the GMini ever thought of leaking.

When the Bellus was down to half a Tank; the other half of the Tank poured all over your mod and hand. And it would happen all at once. Comparing the GMini to the Bellus the leaking of the GMini was Childs play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread