need v2 battery advice for atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

towncarblue

Apr 19, 2013
United States
i recently got back into vaping.
i have 4 v2 cig batteries , three v2 long batteries and one v2 ex battery.
ive been looking to try an atomizer with my battery. im curious about the pros and cons
in terms of flavor. can someone recommend me the best atomizer for my battery?
im willing to buy adapters if needed.
would i have to buy another battery ?

Reactions: snork

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
i recently got back into vaping.
i have 4 v2 cig batteries , three v2 long batteries and one v2 ex battery.
ive been looking to try an atomizer with my battery. im curious about the pros and cons
in terms of flavor. can someone recommend me the best atomizer for my battery?
im willing to buy adapters if needed.
would i have to buy another battery ?
I started with V2.
You don't have too many options these days with an 808 battery such as V2. You could use an 808>510 adapter and use a 510 dripping atomizer or cartomizer, provided you could find one of about 2+ ohm resistance, much lower you'd risk damaging those little batteries. You could even try a 2+ ohm 306 atomizer or a 2+ ohm 901 with an 808>901 adapter (actually, maybe I recall an adapter isn't needed with a 901, don't remember).
Such atomizers are getting hard to find this day and age and may become altogether extinct soon, so my best advice would be to bite the bullet and ditch those little batteries and move on to something more current.
Good luck!

towncarblue

Apr 19, 2013
United States
would i be able to use a
Aspire’s Nautilus Tank ???
no.... resistance is only 1.8ohms

can someone recommend me a good kit/ separate components to buy??
so far ive found Aspire Nautilus tank with a
INNOKIN COOLFIRE 4 . not too sure what type of battery should i buy.i currently use mt baker vapor and alice in wonderland flavors.. will expand though

would switching from clearomizer to atomizer be worth the switch?
i mainly care about flavor

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
can someone recommend me a good kit/ separate components to buy??
so far ive found Aspire Nautilus tank with a
INNOKIN COOLFIRE 4 .
That would be an ideal setup. The Coolfire 4 is a variable wattage regulated mod which allows the user to adjust their settings to their personal preferences. It has plenty of power (wattage) to allow you to grow as your vaping preferences change over time. The Nautilus is a clearomizer tank which uses factory-made coils that provide excellent flavor and vapor production.

Good Starter Setups for a Beginner Vaper
  • Typical starter setups recommended for a new vaper.
Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder
  • From cigalike batteries, to eGo's, to mods. Another picture dictionary of terminology and form factors for beginning vapers.

not too sure what type of battery should i buy.
LG HG2 3000mah 20 amp battery

Samsung 30Q 3000mah 20 amp battery

AW 3000 mah 20 amp battery

18650 Battery Safety Grades -- Picking a Safe Cell to Vape With

I recommend you purchase your batteries from a reputable vendor like the following:

RTD Vapor
Illumn
IMR Batteries
Orbtronics

would switching from clearomizer to atomizer be worth the switch?
i mainly care about flavor
A rebuildable atomizer will probably provide better flavor than a clearomizer tank. However, you must be willing to make your own wire coils and wick if you use a RBA. This is cheaper in the long run, too, as wire and cotton is cheaper than buying factory-made coil heads. Rebuildables are generally reserved for more experienced, advanced vapers. Information Resources for Your First RBA

A clearomizer is simpler/easier for a beginner to use, as they use factory-made coils that are usually easy to find and easy to replace. If you don't want to make your own coils, I always suggest an Aspire Nautilus.

Proper Terminology: Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Delivery Devices
  • A picture dictionary for beginners with descriptions of clearomizers, nano's, drip atomizers, bottom feeding mods, cartomizers, cartotanks, and RBA's (rebuildable atomizers). Includes video demos/reviews of all devices.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Though the 4 was an internal battery? Nice movE up from the V2!
Just did some quick research. It depends upon which Coolfire 4 model you're looking at. The earlier models like the Coolfire4Plus uses an internal, non-replaceable battery.

The Coolfire TC1865975w uses replaceable batteries.

I assumed, since the OP was asking for battery suggestions, that he/she was looking at the later model type.

towncarblue

Apr 19, 2013
United States
when i stated "batteries" i was referring to mods { sorry , still tryin to get the correct terminology }
actually i was referring to the Innokin Cool Fire IV TC 100W , it comes with a internal battery.
ive also noticed that some online stores sell rip-offs . is myvaporstore legit ??
or any web store recommendation { im open } . i wanna make sure im not being ripped off.....

im still a bit confused.... is the Aspire Nautilus a clearomizer or a atomizer ??
im now doing research between nautilus and nautilusX

Last edited:

towncarblue

Apr 19, 2013
United States
i seriusly doubt i will be doing sub ohm or rba {anytime soon at least}. so the nautilus is looking as my best bet for now.
as far as vapor production im already satisfied with the vaor the v2 produces.
what about the aspire premium kit ?? it seems to have everything i need for a low price ?
where can i buy this online ??

Last edited:

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
i seriusly doubt i will be doing sub ohm or rba {anytime soon at least}. so the nautilus is looking as my best bet for now.
as far as vapor production im already satisfied with the vaor the v2 produces.
what about the aspire premium kit ?? it seems to have everything i need for a low price ?
where can i buy this online ??

A very solid investment, with the protection and true outputs / readings you wont get from a twist battery mod
HCigar VT40 Evolv DNA 40 Chip Temp Control Box Mod - Blue
Aspire Eigate Nautilus X Top Fill Tank
Innokin Coolfire 4 TC 18650 75W Temperature Control Express

towncarblue

Apr 19, 2013
United States
im trying to find my best option as well as pricing .
the price so far for the coolfire4 and a nautilus is comparable to the price of the
aspire premium kit { less than $20 difference }
myvaporstore .com charges me tax {dont know if its because im in ny}. i need another legit spot to buy an authentic Innokin Cool Fire IV TC 100W and the nautilus. usa preferable.

nevermind................. found out that vaporbeast .com is a authorized seller of all the products im interested in so im just gonna buy from there

Last edited:

towncarblue

Apr 19, 2013
United States
i got into some age verification issues with vaporbeast........

in the end i went to mtbakervapor and bought a Innokin iTaste MVP V3.0 PRO with a nautilus mini tank and 1.6v repacement coils. picked this store because they are verified vendors of innokin and i wanted to buy some more e-juice. hopefully the aspire nautilus wont be a knock-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread