Newbie Here and needing some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BergaminiL

Nov 11, 2018
Hi,
I have been vaping for 7 years now and from day one I have always been with V2, and have always used their PG Platinum Menthol 18 which I really like. Beginning of November they closed down with no warning, just an email. Just wondering if anyone is familiar with them? I have their V2 Long batteries about 6 of them, I have prefilled cartridges of same menthol and then I have the blanks that I used to fill. Then I purchased the V2 Pro Series 3 as a bigger battery to last longer and the cartridges which slipped into the battery, so I know I will never find those anymore. But through this all I have always used the PG Platinum menthol 18. I just recently tried a Kangertech that I found in a vape store, which is a little similar in shape to my pros, but the liquid they sold me was menthol but had the tobacco taste which I don't like at all. Plus I guess it is a VG version because much thicker. So I would like to find a new e cig that takes the PG e liquid in the menthol with no tobacco flavor.
Any help would much be appreciated.
Thanks,
Linda

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I would Google Platinum Menthol 18 and find vendors who still have some in stock and grab as much as you can afford. THis will give you time to search out a new flavor you like.

You don't say where you are from but here is one site from the UK that shows some V2 inventory. Platinum E Liquid By V2 | Pure Best E Liquids | TESTED

You might look here where they compare the best (subjective) menthol eliquids of 2018 for a starting point in your search Best Menthol E-Juice Flavors to Vape in 2018

Good luck in your search. I remember when my first all day vape liquid was discontinued.

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Well the good side of this is that v2 was a rather notorious rip off. Iirc they got bought by juul who promptly closed them down. I suggest going to an actual vape shop (as opposed to a gas station) that has a tasting bar and trying juices till you find something you like. Then get any device that suits your fancy. It would be very hard for it not to be better than a v2

BergaminiL

Nov 11, 2018
I would Google Platinum Menthol 18 and find vendors who still have some in stock and grab as much as you can afford. THis will give you time to search out a new flavor you like.

You don't say where you are from but here is one site from the UK that shows some V2 inventory. Platinum E Liquid By V2 | Pure Best E Liquids | TESTED

You might look here where they compare the best (subjective) menthol eliquids of 2018 for a starting point in your search Best Menthol E-Juice Flavors to Vape in 2018

Good luck in your search. I remember when my first all day vape liquid was discontinued.
I did find those however they do not sell to the US. I am in North Carolina, USA. Thanks for the advice though I will continue searching. Unfortunately this has been my only juice since I started 11-11-11. I like it because no tobacco taste just a smooth menthol.

Lowjumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
Union Mills NC
Maybe you should try DIY. Menthol is the easiest juice to make and is what I started on. (still use it too)
All you need is PG (amazon or MFS), nic (MFS) and syringes to measure with and bottles . O and menthol (ebay or MFS)!

ADDED; MFS = My Freedom smokes, local to Us in NC.
Menthol comes as a solid, yuo can crush it and add it in until you get a mixture you like.

Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread