Not open for further replies.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I am sure there are others but the only one I know about personally is the Innokin iSub Apex - it holds 5mls of liquid and can take any of the iSub coils so you have many choices of resistance and material - Kanthal, SS, Ni200, and Titanium. I don't use my iSub tanks anymore but they always performed well for me.

isub-a-5ml-2.jpg

Reactions: stols001

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
There are quite a few attys on the market now that fit your specifications. Before you decide on one, in particular, do a search for the reviews and see what people are saying. I like the Innokin iSub series of tanks and used those exclusively before I got into RDAs. The others I know nothing about. The best reviews seem to be on the ones that top out at about 4mls of liquid. The reviews here are hit or miss. Good luck in your search.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
+1 on the Subtank Mini. It's 4.5ml and a solid flavor and vapor volume performer. Kanger's OCC line of stock coils cover the whole gamut of options. Ceramic, SS, Ni, Clapton.

There's also a top-fill version called the Toptank. 4ml, though.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
+1 on the Subtank Mini. It's 4.5ml and a solid flavor and vapor volume performer. Kanger's OCC line of stock coils cover the whole gamut of options. Ceramic, SS, Ni, Clapton.

There's also a top-fill version called the Toptank. 4ml, though.

I started to recommend the Toptank or Subtank but I was trying to get to at least 5mls for him. It does seem that the best reviewed, as I mentioned earlier, top our at 4 or a bit over. Those tanks that hold up to 7mls would be handy, but unwieldy I think. Good suggestions.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Thank you all for your replies. What if I update my requirements to include two more

1) TC coils
2) More than 3-4 ml
3) Nice range of coils
4) RBA coil
5) Top airflow

Is there a tank to cover all five?

Yes, there are. My current favorite that uses screw in coils and has a RBA deck is the FireLuke tank. You can't buy, to my knowledge, TC coils that are pre-made but you can certainly install coils of any wire type on the RBA deck. My personal opinion is that there is always a tradeoff for a tank that is trying to be all things to all people. I don't like tanks that will accept screw in coils and an RBA deck - sometimes the connection is tricky with the RBA deck and it just all seems counterintuitive to me. I do love the FireLuke tank though. It doesn't have top airflow. The only tank I own with top airflow is the OBS Engine Nano (a FABULOUS tank) but it is RBA only.

AT431-5.jpg

Last edited:

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Another hybrid tank that holds 4mls of juice that I have seen people speak well of here (I don't own one) is the iJoy Limitless XL - that one checks off almost all of your boxes. My choice, personally, between this one and the Fireluke would be the Fireluke but I know you want choices.

201611171525412113.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread