NeuVapors would like to thank the members of ECF with addl 15% off

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaperBrian

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 21, 2015
Aubrey Tx
www.neuvapors.com
NeuVapors has now opened our virtual doors and a lot of it can be attributed to the knowledgeable members of this forum. About a year ago my partner and I ventured out into the world of vaping. There was so much to take in and this site played a critical role in leading up to a product that not only do we feel is good, but has even gotten me to lay smokes down for months.

A little about us, we were formed as a juice only (no hardware) company on the thought that the less you have to deal with the more you can you can hone your craft. And other than the site itself all I have concentrated on is mixing, learning about different aspects of vaping, who does it & why. We will never claim to have the best juice out there. We have never aimed to make that claim cause everyone is so different in tastes. We do, however, claim to have some of the most unique takes on e-juice. We also store in and use glass throughout the process the juice is made and make your juice when you order. We also use true blackout bottles to prevent any of UV penetration with a curved pipette. You guys rock so stack the 15% on top of the btgo if you'd like. If you have any questions please let me know.

VaperBrian
www.neuvapors.com

VaperBrian

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 21, 2015
Aubrey Tx
www.neuvapors.com
Please feel free to stack the 15% on top of the specials and buy two get 1 free. We know we are an unknown in the vaping world so if you have any questions you can ask freely!
bogo2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread