New Changes New Contests $50 GC! Check out this thread and see how you can join!

Status
Not open for further replies.

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
So what will be the outcome of the battle with FDA dragon - I don't know.
upload_2016-8-31_8-0-22.jpeg

Will there be change - yes, it has already begun, how great is yet to be seen.
Will I continue to support the vaping cause and encourage others to do the same - yes.
upload_2016-8-31_8-2-9.jpeg

I know my life is better because of vaping.

And good luck to everyone!!

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
This has been an awesome contest! Probably one of my favorites because of the theme and the story was great to read. I hope you all enjoyed it as well. I will be choosing the winner of the contest today so please check back to see if you won!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
This has been an awesome contest! Probably one of my favorites because of the theme and the story was great to read. I hope you all enjoyed it as well. I will be choosing the winner of the contest today so please check back to see if you won!
Thanks again for the fun! Good luck, everyone who was here!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Thanks in advance for the contest dawnmarie, it was fun :)

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2009
    Las Vegas Nevada
    www.diyflavorshack.com
    I just want to congratulate redrebel8215 for winning the contest. Go ahead and shoot over an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com with FDA Story contest as the subject and I will get your prize over to you!

Congrats and check back for more contests!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    I just want to congratulate redrebel8215 for winning the contest. Go ahead and shoot over an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com with FDA Story contest as the subject and I will get your prize over to you!

Congrats and check back for more contests!!!
    Oh wow! I'm so excited...lol...I'm supplying 3 of us with juices now and have been struggling financially to keep up. This is such a great help right now. Big hugs to everyone at DIYFS for all you do for vapers, and thanks to everyone who kept the story going...it's good to know there are others fighting the good fight!

Reactions: daleron

redrebel821

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    Reactions: daleron
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread