New ecig user, hello to all

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by shonks34, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shonks34

shonks34 New Member

This is my first day without analogs. Just picked up a Halo Triton and love it! I have been using a G6 for 3 weeks, down to 6 analogs with that device. It has been the first time in 16 years I have gone more than 12 hours without an analog! Vaping is a godsend! Love it!

2. chikkaccino

chikkaccino Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats and here's to many more! My last analog was exactly 1 week ago today and vaping has kept me from going back. I figure, it took just 1 analog to start a nasty habit that was hard to quit in the first place, 1 more analog could potentially send me back. Being happy with vaping has been crucial to quitting.

3. Treekiller

Treekiller Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congratulations on analog free. Keep up the fight!
    I am in envy of those that have been able to finally kit the analogs, I unfortunately have yet to be so successful. I bow to you all.:toast:

4. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome.... we love success stories here!!!

5. shonks34

shonks34 New Member

Thanks for all of the responses! Still analog free after a month and loving it! Also found out I am losing my job at the end of the year (Reason for no posts for a while. Busy looking for new position.) and through all of this have not gone back to analogs. I even converted my husband and possibly my brother! :) E cigs have been just what we were looking for to get off of the analogs. Two new crusaders have emerged!

6. Topfuel1997

Topfuel1997 Moved On Verified Member

Hello, and welcome to the wonderful world of vaping !!

7. blue_godz

blue_godz Full Member Verified Member

shonks, analogs are thinks of the past now :) I agree. Good luck for your job hunt!!!!

8. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome shonks! You'll have fun here. :)

9. VCat

VCat Full Member

Congratulations! :)

New ecig user here, too - all of two days. Haven't completely transitioned over to the ecig. Over 42 years smoking cigs and never been able to quit. Enjoying my "peace pipe." :laugh:

10. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I hear ya. 30 year smoker, myself. It took me at least 3 weeks to completely put down cigs, but I immediately smoked fewer. Way fewer. Welcome to you, too Vcat.

11. VCat

VCat Full Member

Great knowing you're still analog-free.

Best wishes with job search.

Hubby started on the ecig first, a few weeks ago (he's been analog-free for 22 days). Looks like his brother is about to join us with the ecigs :)

12. lorderer1973

lorderer1973 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wellcome to this great forum!!!

13. VCat

VCat Full Member

Thanks for the info as to how long it took you to switch. I went from perhaps 40/day to 9 first day with ecig. Thinking I need to switch from a sweet flavour to something that doesn't remind me of dessert :D

14. PsLGodfatheR

PsLGodfatheR Full Member

Congrats buddy!

Ive tried everything to quit nd vaping has given me a 1 month analog free life!

: halo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.