• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New England Vapers Meet - September Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to go, but like you said, it is most definitely a haul for us Mainers. I might try to make it sometime just for the experience, because we currently do not have anything like this at all in Maine.

Yesterday I started a Maine vaping group, and plan to do some meet up here, although it might be a ways off before our first meet. I am proud of the progress I have currently made in just one day, but I still have a good amount of work to do. Anyways, I was wondering if it would be cool with you if I were too message you if I run into an issue concerning meet & greets and/or vaping group since you have experience with such things?

Also, anyone who is interested in such events, but simply can not make it to a New England Vapers event, you can find information about my group at http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...5903-lets-start-some-maine-vaping-groups.html .

Upstomp, I really wanna make sure that you know, I am not trying to divert people from your meets. However, if you would like me to take down the link I put, I understand, and would do so immediately if asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread