• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagbard Jones

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Maryland
I found some new flavors yesterday. I will play with them a little bit and then look into trading some of either the flavor itself or the finished product. My question here is which of the three should I try to mix first.

I have now:

Crown Royal
Jack Daniels
Jägermeister

Have you found any flavors that no-one else doesn't seem to have?

Hagbard Jones

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Maryland
I have a tobacco mix in from a flavor chemist. No perfume taste. A light mix mimics a Marlboro Light and mixing it heavy mimics a Marlboro Red. Anyone want to sample a 24mg or less mix? I have 2 10ml bottles of 24mg and 2 10ml bottles of 16mg and 2 10ml bottles of 12mg. I can make a bunch more in 0mg. I need some honest opinions on this stuff before I order next. I was going to get a liter if people really thought it was good.

There is also a site looking for a test panel. PM me if you want details.

Moradiss

Apr 9, 2010
Jersey Shore
I found some new flavors yesterday. I will play with them a little bit and then look into trading some of either the flavor itself or the finished product. My question here is which of the three should I try to mix first.

I have now:

Crown Royal
Jack Daniels
Jägermeister

Have you found any flavors that no-one else doesn't seem to have?

I never cared much for royal crown, never tried Jägermeister, but old No. 7 was a favorite of mine when I drank.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I don't care for liquor flavors, either. I LOVE deserts!! Actually I've lost 20 pounds since I started vaping because of the desert flavors. I find I eat a lot less and before vaping couldn't lose that extra 20 pounds.

How about Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia - a cherry that doesn't taste like a cough medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread