New GOTVAPES.com 2nd Multi Mega Prize Monthly CONTEST Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Happy Birthday GL! :bday:
fill-mdr1.gif

mogium

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
St pete florida
Or at least a rebuild able option that isn't too complicated. I feel like I need to be a certified electrician when I see some of the posts about rebuilding these things. Too complicated for a girly girl. I can't add one more thing to the honey do list. He's gonna die as it is with unfinished work.

the eternity is suppose to be easy lol

Psyche

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Left of Center
Or at least a rebuild able option that isn't too complicated. I feel like I need to be a certified electrician when I see some of the posts about rebuilding these things. Too complicated for a girly girl. I can't add one more thing to the honey do list. He's gonna die as it is with unfinished work.

Maybe this one - SMOK TiTaN™ Clearo Modular Tank : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more I'm liking mine a lot. I don't use cracking juices though. :unsure:

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
Glass tanks maybe?

I've spent the last week and $40 on samples trying to find something other than cinnamon that tickles my all day fancy. Nothing yet. Sigh. I love cinnamon and i love tanky/clearomizer thingys so I must be willing to accept that I will be replacing them frequently.

Perpetualsharon

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2012
St. Louis, MO, USA
I grind ups geritols tablets and use it fer spices on my husbands dinna plates :unsure: he don't know its, and it keeps him goin
fill-mdr1.gif
try dat n see if it helps

lol I was thinking about putting a 5 hr energy drink in his mixed drink last night, but then I thought the alcohol and energy drink might not go well together and I didn't want him having a heart attack when I all I wanted was a little motivation to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread