New long wicked CE4+ is pretty darn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamJeff

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2012
United States
There is a plus to DV's two step payment process. You can tell that Eric is working on his end and when pretty much. A lot of sites with more traditional payment options, you don't know until you get shipping confirmation beyond the normal automated email. I ordered a Go-go from there on the Saturday (after midnight Friday) of Easter weekend, got payment notification a couple hours later, and my Go-go was here Monday and this on a holiday weekend. The other factor is that he is pretty active on the DV forum here, point blank like. DV is pretty much all I use these days for hardware. I am typically pretty skeptical with online shopping, and when something works, I pretty much stick with it.

As far as ease of use, it's online shopping from my big fat comfy chair. All I need do is weigh it against getting in the car to go buy something and it all becomes pretty easy in comparison.

cool breeze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Boston
Can someone explain the difference of the CE4 to the Vision Stardust?

I think "Stardust" is just one retailer's trademarked name (with maybe some minor cosmetic touches) for what is sold elsewhere as the CE4 Plus. It appears to me that all versions are currently coming from MicroCig in China, though given their popularity it is probably just a matter of time before we see knockoffs.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
I think "Stardust" is just one retailer's trademarked name (with maybe some minor cosmetic touches) for what is sold elsewhere as the CE4 Plus. It appears to me that all versions are currently coming from MicroCig in China, though given their popularity it is probably just a matter of time before we see knockoffs.

Gotvapes dubbed them "Stardust", and was one of the first US vendors to sell them back in January. Name stuck, and has been refrenced by other vendors.

Actually, MicroCig is the knock off. Visionecigar is the manufacturer of the "Stardust" and Vision Ego Clearomizers. The Visions have the fill marks one them. Vision V2 ego clearomizers, China Vision V2 ego clearomizers Manufacturer and Supplier. - Vision High Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread