New Member Dumped The Analogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvapernow

May 25, 2015
Hello All
Quit the analogs a month and 3 weeks ago after smoking 1-2 PAD for 40+ years. Been lurking here ever since. Decided to join and get active in the quit analogs area. No doubt from the research I've been doing that vaping can be much safer if using high quality juice with few additives. My wife has also quit analogs at the same time, and she had been smoking for 40+ years also, but at a .5 to 1 PAD. Good luck to all who chuck the analogs.

tvapernow

May 25, 2015
Welcome to the forum tvapernow and congratulations to you and your wife on switching to vaping. I'm another one with 40+ years smoking behind me :)

Thanks Maytwin. Many, Many tries over the years… never even made it more than a few weeks without slowly resuming. This is the first time I have ever made it this far without a single analog, and the process has been scarely easy :drool:. My wife as also managed to quit without pain. (nothing she tells me about anyway while i'm dodging random things she throws at me :lol:)
current setup ismoka mini tank with spinner II's. Started with 24mg Nic, now down to 6mg, planning to get to 0mg.

Reactions: Maytwin

tvapernow

May 25, 2015
Welcome to the forum tvapernow. Congrats on getting off the stinky's! I'd suggest looking into CASAA :
What and who is CASAA? | E-Cigarette Forum
Good luck in your vape journey.

Thanks Sir2fyablyNutz

Already have link locked in to CASAA. During my research into PV's (I try not to call them ecigs) they are one of many organizations I track. I haven't joined yet, but likely will. As soon as I realized our gubment (no typo) is so against PV's, and the anti-smoking freaks are screaming about them, I realized there is obviously something about using them for analog quitting that they are not telling us. It turns out (from my research) that PV's used as harm reduction and/or quitting analogs may be the first breakthrough that may actually have a chance. (suicide drugs? umm no thanks) 1% to 10% other methods?… yea… ok…. sure. ;)

tvapernow

May 25, 2015
Congratulations on quitting! I've only been here a short time, but with the search box above, you can get vast amounts of info.
Thanks Motordude

I must have spent 500 hours at least going through this site vacuuming up everything i thought relevent to quitting analogs, PV's and juice safety, Quitting analogs, DIY juice making, and many others in the lurking mode. I have to say, this is the most comprehensive site I have seen on the net on PV's and is why I joined. :)

Reactions: Maytwin

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Hello All
Quit the analogs a month and 3 weeks ago after smoking 1-2 PAD for 40+ years. Been lurking here ever since. Decided to join and get active in the quit analogs area. No doubt from the research I've been doing that vaping can be much safer if using high quality juice with few additives. My wife has also quit analogs at the same time, and she had been smoking for 40+ years also, but at a .5 to 1 PAD. Good luck to all who chuck the analogs.
Good move! Enjoy the vaping. You might
Thanks Motordude

I must have spent 500 hours at least going through this site vacuuming up everything i thought relevent to quitting analogs, PV's and juice safety, Quitting analogs, DIY juice making, and many others in the lurking mode. I have to say, this is the most comprehensive site I have seen on the net on PV's and is why I joined. :)

Good move on switching to vaping. You might also want ot check out vaping related videos on youtube. I learned a lot on there. The juice reviews not so much but coil rebuilding and reviews on equipment are very informative. And some of the DIY videos are good too.

Reactions: tvapernow

tvapernow

May 25, 2015
Good move! Enjoy the vaping. You might

Good move on switching to vaping. You might also want ot check out vaping related videos on youtube. I learned a lot on there. The juice reviews not so much but coil rebuilding and reviews on equipment are very informative. And some of the DIY videos are good too.

Thanks Robert

I have been watching some of the DIY videos on youtube, and you're right they are quite informative. I'm looking at ordering my first DIY stuff from Wizard labs have you heard anything about them?

tvapernow

May 25, 2015
Congrats and welcome to ECF!

Thanks caferacer

It's amazing how much better you start to feel having getting off the analogs for even less than two months. Let's just hope our stupid gubment doesn't completely screw this up, and end up driving everybody back to cancer sticks. It's pretty obvious that this vaping hate and massive packs of lies you're seeing in the general media is all being run by big Pharma, big tobacco and big money, Who's Ox's are being gored.:mad:

Reactions: caferacer

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
Thanks caferacer

It's amazing how much better you start to feel having getting off the analogs for even less than two months. Let's just hope our stupid gubment doesn't completely screw this up, and end up driving everybody back to cancer sticks. It's pretty obvious that this vaping hate and massive packs of lies you're seeing in the general media is all being run by big Pharma, big tobacco and big money, Who's Ox's are being gored.:mad:

Agreed. Just as amazing to me was how much better things started tasting after I gave up analogs. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread