New Member Dumped The Analogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvapernow

May 25, 2015
Good for you man! Its been a long time since Ive last smoked after switching to e-cigs. Im an Ex-pack a day smoker here of 10 years!

Hi Sinikal
I hope I and do as well as you. Rapidly heading toward two months without an analog. Never made it this long without smoking a few analogs and ending up back on them. The process of quitting them with vaping was scarily really easy so far

Reactions: Caro123

tvapernow

May 25, 2015
I switched after 26yrs of analogs. couldn't be happier.
40+ years cancer sticks here. Should've tried this when vaping first came out, but since our wonderful gobment and the anti-smoking crazies were doing everything possible to stomp on it the word really never got out as it should have.

Sinikal

Sep 9, 2009
Hi Sinikal
I hope I and do as well as you. Rapidly heading toward two months without an analog. Never made it this long without smoking a few analogs and ending up back on them. The process of quitting them with vaping was scarily really easy so far

Well if you have any questions on what mods and types of juice work the best, I consider myself an expert in all categories of vaping, so feel free to ask! (Been vaping since the beginning of ecf just never posted here much only lurked.)

tvapernow

May 25, 2015
Well if you have any questions on what mods and types of juice work the best, I consider myself an expert in all categories of vaping, so feel free to ask! (Been vaping since the beginning of ecf just never posted here much only lurked.)

Well, currently I'm using an Ismoka mini tanks with spinner II batteries as I really need portability to carry them in a pocket. Currently vaping 6 mg down from 24 then 18. Looking into DIY so I can be sure of the purity of ingredients and flavoring.

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
way to go I too am a 40 year pack or better a day ex smoker I didn't even intend to quit it was circumstance only -glad I did I am not in a hurry to reduce my vape or my nic -just me but who the heck knows .Three months ago I would have bet anyone next months pay cheque that h.. would freeze over before I would quit smoking. I was one of those folks in the 90s fighting like a Tom cat to try to speak some reason into the crazy tobacco control - it took me awhile to realize it is not about health, not about the kids, not about drugs or patents on plant forms or good or bad government, it is all about money, finances, taxation, jobs, money, money, money!

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Well, currently I'm using an Ismoka mini tanks with spinner II batteries as I really need portability to carry them in a pocket. Currently vaping 6 mg down from 24 then 18. Looking into DIY so I can be sure of the purity of ingredients and flavoring.

The Ismoka /Vapeonly tanks get good reviews. nice little puffers. You can also rebuild the coils and use cotton if you so desire. They are rebuilt pretty much exacly like the Evod and other Kanger coils. The cotton is nice and if you do a microcoil you can rewick with new cotton for a like new wick. I usually rewick about once a week and recoil every few weeks. costs pennies. there are several good videos on Youtube about recoiling the heads.

I get my fruit flavor concentrates from Flavor Concentrates. A bit higher than Flavor Apprentice and about on par with Capella's costs. FC has free US shipping though.

Reactions: tvapernow

kr8mods

May 12, 2015
I smoked 1-1.5 packs of analogs a day for 8 years. Not as many as most people on ecf but long enough for me. I have been analog free for about 10 months now thanks to pv. Ive tried everything from the patch to Chantix (not sure how its spelled) and it worked for a while but not like vaping has. Congrats on the switch. Biggest thing for me was being able to brethe after going up steps and the not smelling like an ash tray lol.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I smoked 1-1.5 packs of analogs a day for 8 years. Not as many as most people on ecf but long enough for me. I have been analog free for about 10 months now thanks to pv. Ive tried everything from the patch to Chantix (not sure how its spelled) and it worked for a while but not like vaping has. Congrats on the switch. Biggest thing for me was being able to brethe after going up steps and the not smelling like an ash tray lol.
I started vaping in early January. Within 2 weeks I noticed much better wind and not breaking out into a sweat nearly as easy. And the stink, yepper. Was a 35 yr or so smoker 1+ packs a day.

tvapernow

May 25, 2015
way to go I too am a 40 year pack or better a day ex smoker I didn't even intend to quit it was circumstance only -glad I did I am not in a hurry to reduce my vape or my nic -just me but who the heck knows .Three months ago I would have bet anyone next months pay cheque that h.. would freeze over before I would quit smoking. I was one of those folks in the 90s fighting like a Tom cat to try to speak some reason into the crazy tobacco control - it took me awhile to realize it is not about health, not about the kids, not about drugs or patents on plant forms or good or bad government, it is all about money, finances, taxation, jobs, money, money, money!

I started vaping in early January. Within 2 weeks I noticed much better wind and not breaking out into a sweat nearly as easy. And the stink, yepper. Was a 35 yr or so smoker 1+ packs a day.

tvapernow

May 25, 2015
No doubt about it, it's all about the money. Big Pharma, Big tobacco, Big government. Don't believe any of the nonsense for one second that is for your health or the 'Chillen. It's for their money and only their money. It's their ox being gored here. If Vaping was suddenly proven to be 99.9999999% safe, it wouldn't make the slightest amount of difference if they couldn't rake their money off it. You're cutting into their bucks, they're going to try to shut you down with any lies they can dream up.

Reactions: kr8mods

tvapernow

May 25, 2015
No doubt about it, it's all about the money. Big Pharma, Big tobacco, Big government. Don't believe any of the nonsense for one second that is for your health or the 'Chillen. It's for their money and only their money. It's their ox being gored here. If Vaping was suddenly proven to be 99.9999999% safe, it wouldn't make the slightest amount of difference if they couldn't rake their money off it. You're cutting into their bucks, they're going to try to shut you down with any lies they can dream up.

Oops supposed to be reply to caro123

kr8mods

May 12, 2015
Oh im sure big brother will try to get his pockets lined with vaping and im sure it will happen and very soon at that. This is what i forsee in the near future, for those of us that diy our own juice our costs will likely double, ejuice from local vendors cost will be substantial, mods, attys of all kinds will cost more because the more tobacco companies lose $$ the more we will have to pay for such items. I did not read or here any of this on the news or internet its just what i see coming. I hope like heck its not true though. In the mean time vape on!!

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Cost in vaping is pretty much what you want to make it.
You can vape decently with a 7.95 Evod blister pack kit. I use them. 7.95 for an Evod, VV clicker 650 ma battery and a charger. I bought Evod clones for $1.99 and Paid the same for some T3s tanks. My DIY juice costs around .10/ml. I rebuild my coils for maybe .10 each.
It is all in how you WANT to vape.

kr8mods

May 12, 2015
Cost in vaping is pretty much what you want to make it.
You can vape decently with a 7.95 Evod blister pack kit. I use them. 7.95 for an Evod, VV clicker 650 ma battery and a charger. I bought Evod clones for $1.99 and Paid the same for some T3s tanks. My DIY juice costs around .10/ml. I rebuild my coils for maybe .10 each.
It is all in how you WANT to vape.

Yeah im on the sub ohm end of the market so i build my own coils and make diy juice ad well. Unless i get a new mod or what not i tend to be on the low cost area as well. I just fear nic prices going through the roof.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Go ahead and buy a couple litres of nic and put it in the freezer. I have a half litre in the freezer split up into 15ml bottles. At my consumption rate I have maybe 3 years worth in there. I have been vaping 5 months and have used under 30 ml of 100mg nicotine.

Nic is sold on amazon as a nicotine lozenge refill at up to 100 mg strength. And the nic lozenges are FDA approved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread