New member from the great white north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

varitablevoltage

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
Canada
Started vaping almost 2 weeks ago and haven't had an analog cigarette since. Surprised I actually found something that actually works (meaning I quite smoking and I don't feel the urge to kill someone). Already getting stares in public places but I show them, it's just vapor. I laugh at the poor peeps who gotta stand out in the cold to smoke. Using a Redd e-cigarette, I'm going to upgrade soon.

varitablevoltage

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
Canada
Hey thanks! Still find it amazing that it's enabled me to quit cigarettes without feeling any withdrawal symptoms. I just straight up switched and I feel great. Did take awhile to get the nic level right (got some flushes initially on medium nic juice) as well learn to vape proper (long, slow draws). Now I tell all my friends and try and get them to switch.

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Started vaping almost 2 weeks ago and haven't had an analog cigarette since. Surprised I actually found something that actually works (meaning I quite smoking and I don't feel the urge to kill someone). Already getting stares in public places but I show them, it's just vapor. I laugh at the poor peeps who gotta stand out in the cold to smoke. Using a Redd e-cigarette, I'm going to upgrade soon.

Good job on making the switch and welcome. You made it two weeks without killing anyone. Or even have and urge to kill? You should pat your self on the back IMO the first two weeks were the hardest.

varitablevoltage

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
Canada
I came out of school for audio engineering and couldn't find a job in the industry so I went back to DJing in a strip club and it was there one of the gals showed me how much e-cigs had improved since the cheapo corner store garbage. I bought a kit and quit regular cigarettes. Both I and a number of the gals vape in the club. Though I didn't really want to go back to DJing in a strip club I have to say that it inadvertently improved my health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread