New Ovale eGo-C changeble system.

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by ournature, Oct 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ournature

ournature Super Member ECF Veteran

I scored this new product teaser on youtube.
    It looks like an evolution of the Ovale ego-t.
    Don't know how exactly it is made but seems interesting.

2. cozzicon

cozzicon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Veeeeeery interesting.

3. arjay55

arjay55 Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Looks like its time to break out the ninja gear and do a bit of clandestine research at the Ovale factory.

4. cozzicon

cozzicon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Da da da da....

Da da da da ....

dee do do.....

da da!

5. annakat

annakat Full Member Verified Member

6. Kent C

Kent C ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the heads up o.n.

I saw that annacat - not sure if that's the same. Looks like the teaser vid is focusing on the spike mechanism - where the focus should be ;) They might add the led batt too though. Industry maturing - still an infant though....

7. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

8. carpedebass

carpedebass Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm confused by the video. It shows a spike and lots of stuff falling around. What exactly is supposed to be special about the eGo C? It's a serious question. Not being "smart." Trust me...I haven't the capability. :p

9. Kanlee

Kanlee Senior Member ECF Veteran

I am confused also.They really do not give any information on what it is or what it does.

10. Kevin littell

Kevin littell Super Member ECF Veteran

thats why its called a teaser!!! It's supposed to get you to do a web search, find their USA store and NOT find any info on the new product on the launch date.

45 day warranty on the atomizers though.......Hummmmmmmm

11. Kanlee

"
    45 day warranty on the atomizers though.......Hummmmmmmm " That is interesting.

12. Janner

Janner Full Member

On that link, under Description, #3, it says "Each cartridge 350-400 puffs".

Doesn't sound like it's something you can clean, seems like you'd have to toss it pretty frequently. 350 puffs? Could do that in a week! Where's the advantage to the user? Can see the advantage to Joye, you'd have to buy one a week at that rate!

13. Kent C

14. ournature

ournature Super Member ECF Veteran

15. Kent C

Wondering the same thing. I drop a B atty per month - but am vaping 7 or 8 of them. It would be nice to just replace a module at a lower cost. I was about due to hit Heaven Gifts with a bulk order of B's for me and a few friends, but I may hold off now.

The black currant ejuice that I'm vaping now is still clear - a good sign. But I just switched flavors not too long ago....

update - after three refills with the clear black currant ejuice - still no discoloration or burnt taste with the ego-c. All else is good - not a drop of leak.... and I'll be testing out the 2nd core/module sometime today.

16. Kent C

TW video posted by ournature elsewhere...

17. Hondo69

Hondo69 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

At least it's a good idea to separate the cone and the atty. Should bring down the replacement cost as you go along from month to month.

18. Kent C

I think that's the point. The question will be how much for the replacement modules and if they'll have them in different ohms. Now all they have to do is make the battery replaceable :)

19. Kevin littell

Kevin littell Super Member ECF Veteran

Why not put a 900 battery on it and post the replacement parts list on the site with the new kit???

I dont understand.

I can use my 900 batteries but who's gonna order if the atties are 25 busks with a 24 hour warranty?

The Greeks dont understand us either I guess!

20. Kanlee

Atty's are $25?Not me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.