New product as Gifts for New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com

As Christmas and New Year is coming soon, 2016 is going to pass away, do you have anything to say about 2016?

I want to say thank you for your support, because of your support, Elegomall.com has improved a lot, and now we can provide much better service for you.

To thank you for your support, Elegomall.com has prepared many gifts for you.

Now I will share this new product as a gift for you,
there will be 3 winners, and each winner will get 1 set of Infinite Inone Pod Mod , you can click it to know more details about this new item.

Rule:
Please Tag 3 ECF members and leave your comments about anything of 2016 or about the ecig products you have noticed in 2016.

This contest will end on Dec.18, winners will be chosen on Dec. 19 on Random.org.

And yes, big sale is coming, there also comes many more gifts.

Dear customers,

The Crazy Christmas Season Started!

To celebrate the upcoming Christmas and New Year, we have prepared a great gift for all of you:

3% OFF for ALL ORDERS. Based on Wholesale Pricing. Coupon code is: EMXMSD

Details:

1. Available time: Dec. 9, 2016 - Dec. 22 and Dec. 26 - Jan. 9

2. The coupon "EMXMSD" can be used as many times as you can, without time limit.

3. All customers included.

4. Promotion products not included. Check all promotions here: Promotions -Elegomall

5. Check here to know how to use coupon: Blog - 4 Steps to Show You How to Use Coupon Code on Elegomall -Elegomall

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
@tiggerrts @KatzWh1skers @Uncle
I have had a very important life changing year that I will never forget.......I am hoping for a way better 2017...
Thank you for the chance to win....(I have been on a losing streak for 3 months)...

Last edited:

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
@jmur @Maxedout @DoomiteAsh @AG51

2016 very good year in vaping tech & new products. Temp Control and a lot of "mini" mods.
and a pretty decent year for Me, had a few ups & downs but definitely on the up swing now, got a promotion at work & my sister moved back to Florida after being in Colorado for 20+ years.

Thanks for the chance and good luck everyone, not only in this contest but in the New Year as well

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Official 3 Tags ..@greasegizzard @Daddy @westhc
..and then there's @Roadtrip635 @Opinionated @Utsuru ...
and @Chibisaurus @boardopboy @Fuzzy Thunderbear
and @Lannie @Amlowe @heatherwho :)
...just a few of the folks I met here, that I never would have met otherwise.
2016 for me...Hard hit with heart break...heartbreak that unites in bonds that forge and weave throughout the fabric of Life.
Wishing a New Year full of Love and Kindness to you all.
And thank you for the opportunity to share @Pheric EM

Last edited:

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
@angelphyre @CountBoredom @jpf880

Lot of new gear came out this year (as usual). Some good and some not. Noticed that there were quite a few that are basically 'everything in one' - mod/battery/tank all together in a one piece unit. Makes it easy to use for a beginner but most are not adjustable in any way. Being able to swap tanks and make adjustments to individual preferences is one of the things that has helped me stay with vaping.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
@Live4Vaping @beckah54 @Bonskibon

2016 was my first full year as a vaper. It was the year that I added a bunch of new 'vintage' devices to my collection of low power Bootle mods. It's the year that I developed my one and only perfect juice flavor for me, found my perfect mod,my perfect tank and my perfect vape range. At least until the next perfect comes along. ;)

Last edited:

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Thanks for the shoutout Moonwater. :thumb:

@AG51 @Maxedout @jmur

2016 has flown by for me. Unfortunately, we lost a lot of musical legends this year and it seemed to go from bad to worse as the year progressed. And of course, the vaping industry has had its share of setbacks this year. Here's hoping that 2017 turns out to be a better year for everyone!

Thanks for the chance.

Sent from Doomite Central!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread