NEW products, coupons and promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Vaporesso Estoc Tank, with a revolutionary easy coil replacement system, you could change the coil outside of the chamber even on a full tank. It adopts the ECO Universal Coil so that you only need to replace the ceramic coil head inside without changing the metal sleeve, which is truly ECO friendly and makes vaping more affordable.

Estoc Tank Mega With EUC Coil size is 22mm (D) x 52mm (H) and 4.0m capacity. Have two colors, black and silver.

Packing List of Estoc Tank Mega :
1 x Estoc tank mega with 0.5ohm EUC ceramic coil
1 x Replacement Glass Tube
1 x Extra 0.4ohm EUC clapton coil
2 x Protective Cover

Advantages of Estoc Tank Mega:

1.ECO Universal Coil Inside
2.Revolutionary easy coil replacement system
3.Easy top fill and bottom airflow adjustment
4.Leak Resistant system
5.Protective Cover Included
6.Safe, quick and beautiful

ECO Universal Coil, make vaping more affordable and eco-friendly

The ECO Universal Coil (EUC) is specially engineered to keep the sleeve while just replace the EUC in a convenient way, make vaping affordable and eco-friendly. Under its tiny body, it is just as powerful as any atomizer, performing at the right setting desired.

EUC is designed to deliver cloud-sized vapor with the purest flavor of your favorite juice. Its core heating element is a s powerful as any full atomizer head and capable to perform on a wide settings range. EUC, a new game changer to vaping

Related Products: Smok XCUBE Ultra Mod, IJOY Limitless LUX Dual, Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 Mod,

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
The OSUB 40W mod stands 70 mm tall, is 35 mm wide and 22 mm thick. So it is 2.7 inches tall, 1.37 inches wide and .86 inches thick. Yes, it is that small and really is capable of 40 watts or 600 degrees F in temp control. The Helmet subohm tank is 50 mm tall and 22 mm in diameter. That is less than 2 inches tall and under an inch in diameter.

Once assembled and the tank is threaded into the 510 connection on the mod, it is about 4.5 inches tall. The OSUB mod weight 116 grams and the tank weighs 53.5 grams. It weighs less than 6 ounces. Filled with up to 2 ml of ejuice, it will come in right at about 6 ounces. It is very lightweight because the mod is constructed of a very strong but light zinc alloy. The tank is made of stainless steel.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com

Elegomall has always been the first to get the newest products, so please subscribe our channel if you want to know the newest vape gears in the first time.

Here we introduce some of the newest product of Elegomall, and they are:
Aspire Archon Mod: https://www.elegomall.com/aspire-arch...
iJOY Combo RDTA: https://www.elegomall.com/ijoy-combo-...
Vaporesso Estoc Mega: https://www.elegomall.com/vaporesso-e...

And, we have the 10 winners of our first Youtube Giveaway, congratulations. They subscribed to our channel, shared our video and got many likes and shares. We will send the gift next week (On Sep 18th) when we back from Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival, so please PM the receive information to our Facebook fanpage so we can ship the gifts, the lucky winners are:
Nanang Sugiarto
Ruslan A. Eryemenkov
Cecilia Vu
Svetlana Vuković
Alex Lubik
Bill Sheehan
Igor Kirillov
Natali Fedushun
Orest Demjan
Andre Strejcek

The gift is Joyetech Cuboid 150W Mod (Silver):https://www.elegomall.com/joye-150w-c...

Our Facebook fanpage is: ElegoMall.com | Facebook

Thanks for all of your participation, please subscribe to our channel, and we will bring more great products and great gifts.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Hi Pheric,
Could you please give me the status of order EM86646784, placed on 9/8/2016 7:09 PM.
Thank you - Mike
Hi, sorry for the delay to reply, it was China's Mid-Autumn Festival and I was off my work, missed this message.
For your order, I have checked, it was already shipped, I think you may have already received the tracking number by email.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Last edited:

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
Hi, sorry for the delay to reply, it was China's Mid-Autumn Festival and I was off my work, missed this message.
For your order, I have checked, it was already shipped, I think you may have already received the tracking number by email.

Hi Pheric, I have not received any acknowledgment of this order, other than PayPal, and hence the reason I came here for your help. If it has shipped, I have NOT received any email with a tracking number. Thank you -Mike

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Hi Pheric, I have not received any acknowledgment of this order, other than PayPal, and hence the reason I came here for your help. If it has shipped, I have NOT received any email with a tracking number. Thank you -Mike
Hi, Mike,
I have checked your order, it was shipped,
and Cheryl, the sale representative, she will email you later.
Sorry for the inconvenient. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Lost Vape Skar DNA75 Mod is an elegant and concise device with custom features that allows vapers to use both single 18650 and 26650 battery configurations. The mod comes with a single 18650 battery sled which is easy to operate without any tools. We have already received two samples from factory, let's take a look together:

This is how it looks in your hand:

Lost Vape Skar DNA75 Mod comes in a black cardboard box with an image of the device on the front. A very cool black/silver design like this:

And the Skar DNA75 mod is 90mm*45mm*30mm in size which makes it fit into your hand comfortably. Another special point is, you can use 1pc 18650 or 1pc 26650 (not included in box) battery for this Zinc Alloy DNA mod. For the color, there will be black and silver avaiable, looks just nice and clean according to the samples we got.

Here comes the main features of this new DNA mod:

1. Powered by Evolv DNA75 temperature protection board
2. Escribe software/firmware up-gradable
3. Die cast zinc alloy body
4. Customizable side inlay
5. Single 18650 and 26650 convertible

With 1pc 26650 inside:

With 1pc 18650 inside:

A little tip:

For the black version, the one you will receive will be with wood decoration instead of the leather which shows on our sample.

Pre order link:

https://www.elegomall.com/lost-vape-skar-dna75-mod.html

Recommended tanks for Lost Vape Skar DNA75 Mod:

IJOY Limitless RDTA Plus Rebuildable Tank

Sense Herakles Pro Sub Ohm Tank

UD Goblin Mini V3 RTA Tank Atomizer

Aspire Cleito 120 Tank Atomizer

Last edited:

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
The Archon is a powerful new mod from Aspire. it is a dual bay 18650 battery mod which delivers up to 150 watts of power. The Archon has a strong magnetic battery cover which slides off for easy access to battery bay. Archon’s operation is simplified with one-button selection between Wattage and Temperature Control (TC) modes.

The wattage can be adjusted by pressing the button up and down. Variable wattage could be adjusted from 1 to 150w. It can supports atomizers with a coils as low as 0.1 ohm in vw mode. This device is provided with self-regulatory coil temperature detecting technology, so you don’t need an external ohm meter. Temp control mode is available using appropriately built atomizers and with compatible heating elements, has an amazing range from 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, authorizing users to fine tune their vaping experience to a completely new level while providing additional safety and consistency. Its temp control mode is spot on and can support nickel, titanium, and stainless steel heating elements.

Using a dual 18650 battery, it is able of outputting up to 150 watt of large power, like the Aspire Perseus 150w Tc box mod. The Archon mod comes with a secured magnetic panel for changing dual 18650 battery. The micro USB charging port and pass-through will be very handy. On the top of the Aspire box mod, you will find a standard 510 threaded connection with a spring loaded center pin. This ensures that most atomizers available on the market are compatible and sit flush.

The bright 0.86 inch OLED screen displays the settings of your vape like variable wattage, temperature, and battery life.The Aspire Archon 150 watt is made with lightweight but sturdy aluminum alloy construction with an easily accessed magnetized battery cover. The size of the device comes in at 23mm x 88mm x 50mm. The box mod weighs only 250 grams.

While the actual design of the APV is out of the ordinary, it is highly pleasant to hold and its OLED screen couldn’t be in a better place. This box mod features a chassis that fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. When compared to its predecessor, the Aspire Archon 150w TC is a complete overhaul.

The Archon box mod
is available in 3 eye catchning colors. You can purchase one in navy blue, navy grey and black.. This unit is designed for sub-ohm vaping. It requires more vaping experience to use safely, and extra care should be taken when using a sub ohm tank. If you’re looking to get the best vaping experience possible the Aspire Archon 150w box modis what you’ve been looking for.

Recommended tanks for Aspire Archon 150 TC Mod:

Aspire Cleito 120 Tank Atomizer

IJOY Limitless RDTA Plus Rebuildable Tank

Sense Herakles Pro Sub Ohm Tank

UD Goblin Mini V3 RTA Tank Atomizer

Last edited:

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
This video is a simple unboxing of the new Lost Vape DNA mod named Skar DNA75, and we did a little comparison with previous Lost Vape mods. The new Skar mod is an elegant and concise device with custom features that allows vapers to use both single 18650 and 26650 battery configurations. The mod comes with a single 18650 battery sled which is easy to operate without any tools.

You can order the Skar here:
Elegomall: https://www.elegomall.com/lost-vape-s...
Don't forget to log in to get member prices. :)

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
X30 Rover Kit, a Low-Profile Stealth Kit. The quintessential on the go vape solution. Wherever the place, whatever you choose to do, the Rover kit is your perfect companion.

The compact NX 30 Mod(2000 mAh) teamed together with the low-profile Nautilus X tank allows you to vape anywhere comfortably.

Aspire X30 Rover Kit battery size is 60mm x 22.5mmx 36mm, Nautilus X tank size is 45mm x 22mm. There are four colors you can choose: black, red, silver and blue

Click the pic below to know more details about Aspire X30 Rover Kit

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
Hi, Mike,
I have checked your order, it was shipped,
and Cheryl, the sale representative, she will email you later.
Sorry for the inconvenient. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, I received it in good condition - big box with room for protective packing, very nice. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread