New REO.....black friday deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad_Squirrell

Nov 22, 2015
Cleveland,Tn
I Got my first REO!!!!! This mod has been my unicorn since i started vaping and i got a killer deal .I purchased the REO Grand LoPro SL and a Chalice III. I got the door buster price at my local B&M . For the grand total of $40.00 !!!!!! And yes they are authentics!
20151127_123156.jpg

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I Got my first REO!!!!! This mod has been my unicorn since i started vaping and i got a killer deal .I purchased the REO Grand LoPro SL and a Chalice III. I got the door buster price at my local B&M . For the grand total of $40.00 !!!!!! And yes they are authentics!
20151127_123156.jpg

Wow. Congratulations! Deal of the day, I think!

I'd call that the deal of the century :shock:

Welcome to the Ville!

Reactions: Mad_Squirrell

Mad_Squirrell

Nov 22, 2015
Cleveland,Tn
Somebody definitely lost money on this deal big time And I'm pretty sure it wasn't Rob
The manager said they definitely lost their shirt on both the Atty and The REO
Congrats. Such a great deal on a great S/U. Are you by any chance close to Knoxville? I heard that a well known vendor there was doing that, in store only. :)
Yes same vendor Mountain Oak Vapors. The Cleveland ,Chattanooga ,& Knoxville stores .all had the same deal . I got mine at the Cleveland store.
Do they have more?
Cant say about the other stores but Cleveland sold out of the REO's in the 1st 20 mins.
How many people did you have to knock unconscious to get to it first?
nobody thankfully (but i would have lol) I was the 1st in line at the store!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread