New stock update !!!

Discussion in 'LiteCig' started by shawnp1, Nov 30, 2009.

1. shawnp1

shawnp1 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

joye 510 kits, and parts are here will be up soon on the site. also i will update this post and twitter with updates as all the new inventory comes in. sorry for running out got smaped and wasnt expecting such a delay getting new stock here.

2. shawnp1

DSE905 kits, parts, and accessories will be in stock tomorrow afternoon, along with joye510 pcc's and atomizers.

3. seadooman

seadooman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Shawn,
    Are you planning on having adapters for the 905? Wanting to use a M201 atty..

4. shawnp1

i will be ordering some

5. BadKitty

BadKitty Moved On

Will you be getting the unflavored liquid back in soon?

6. shawnp1

ok almost all the joye 510 stuff is here im working on inventory now. the dse905 kits are here, i will also be selling the batteries, 901 atomizers, 901 blank carts, and just the dse905 bodies. should be finished with inventory around 8pm eastern time.

7. shawnp1

ok all products are up on the site for now. i will list 8 new liquid flavors tomorrow :0

8. jamnjam

jamnjam Full Member

What are the new flavors, Shawn? Any chance caramel might be on there?

9. svtboosted

svtboosted Senior Member ECF Veteran

You might be happy w/ the answer :D

10. Fonzy

Fonzy Senior Member ECF Veteran

hey shawn, any idea when you will be getting the m201 kits in? gonna buy a few for xmas presents. also need some blank carts :O.

11. shawnp1

m201 kits should be here the early part of next week.

12. shawnp1

8 new flavors had been added to website. the new flavors are : Mango, Newport, Chocolate Cream, Caramel, Djarum Black, RY1, Lucky Strike, and Peanut Butter.

13. Death_Kitten

Death_Kitten Senior Member ECF Veteran

Woot, both Djarum and Caramel flavours in one update! Gonna be a happy holidays around here. Any idea as to when you will have the KR808D-1 kits back in stock? I was gonna get just a box of cartos, but have since decided that an extra kit never hurts and the batts would probably be easier for while I am doing other stuff since they are automatic.

14. ShortyBoo

ShortyBoo Full Member ECF Veteran

I'm thrilled that you added Newport. I smoked Newports for 14 years before switching to vaping and I have missed the flavor of them. I just placed an order Wednesday that I haven't even gotten yet, but I guess I'll have to place another order.

15. shawnp1

shipping will be a couple days longer then normal as all orders under 99 dollars that cna ship first 1st class will ship first class as shipping is free right now.

16. ShortyBoo

ShortyBoo Full Member ECF Veteran

It's fine. I don't really mind waiting since I tend to order quite awhile before I need it since it's not like analogs where I can just run to the gas station and pick up them up when I run out.

Oh, and Shawn, do you know when you'll have more black 510 round tip blank carts? When I ordered last week you only had the flat tip kind and I just checked and it's still all that's showing as in stock.

17. shawnp1

rounds will be here this week

18. shawnp1

m401 manual batteries in black and polished stainless in stock.
    m702 pcc dual kits back in stock.
    m702 atomizers, and batteries back in stock.
    m201 batteries back in stock.

19. Fonzy

Fonzy Senior Member ECF Veteran

any word on the m201 kits Shawn? last thing i got to buy then my Christmas shopping is done ;). hope they didn't get held up in customs or something.

20. cpalz

cpalz Full Member

I am curious when the 201 kits will be in also....