• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Store in Dayton area???

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey thanks for the reply. just went and checked it out yesterday and am so glad there is a store so close!!! I took a buddy of mine, who is a current smoker, and he is thinking about making the switch. He tried the blu cig with me a couple months back and, like me, failed to quit afte a few weeks. but he is pretty and i are sure that he can make the switch with some better equipment. I think that he is gonna go all in and get a zmax. Anyone have any links to reviews or feedback on the zmax?? i know i can go searching the forum and that would probably be the easiest way to find more info on it but figured i would ask incase i miss something while searching.

woofpuppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I've been to VaporCast a few times and the staff is very helpful. I'd been vaping V2 cig-alikes for 2 years and wanted to branch out. It was great to talk to knowledgeable people in person, see & hold upgrade devices, and learn a few how to's. ECF is great and I've learned so much here, but being shown in person was way better. They're definitely on my list when I'm in that part of town!

Last edited:

Telekinesis

Aug 11, 2013
Ohio
I stopped in for the first time today to check the place out and I love it. So glad to have this shop right down the street. Very helpful staff, relaxed atmosphere, taste testing, etc. I didn't have enough time to sample everything, but the stuff that I did try was awesome. I picked up four juices from them and can't wait to try 'em. The ones I bought are: Blueberry, Peach, Southern Freeze, and Peach Lemonade. I'll most definitely be going back to try more flavors and support the store. The Vape Lounge is a nice touch. There were a few people just kicking back vaping when I was there. Very cool setup. I recommend anyone in the area to check it out.

DJpuffer

Oct 3, 2013
Dayton, OH, USA
I dont really want to stir the pot but i went in there and i was very impressed with the setup, they have a good amount of merchandise and the staff was real friendly and helpful. The only thing i have a problem with is that some of the products are cheaper on there online site even with shipping and tax's. But overall I'd probably shop there again at least to fid some new vape juice.

PhilE

Dec 4, 2010
Ohio
I love VaporCast. I bought my MVP v2 there on Small buisness saturday this year.

There is another new vape shop in the area and they mix their own juice as well.

JoJo Vapes in Vandalia on SR40 just off of I75 across from taco bell.

Nice shop with plans to expand to Troy.

I'm currently vaping their Slowpoke. Its good, though hard for me to describe.

bryant24s1

Moved On
Dec 16, 2013
dayton, ohio
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Schilling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread