NEW STORE! Smoke Revolution E-Cigarettes! FREE E-Liquid for ECF Members with code...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! My name is Mike and I wanted to introduce myself and my new electronic cigarette online store to the ECF community.

Smoke Revolution USA is located in New York City and was formally launched in the market about 6 months ago. After a long period of evaluating many local and foreign suppliers, now we can say that we have PREMIUM E-Cigarettes, e-liquids and Accessories in our store and we are confident that our customers will love our products.

I am sure you will love our pricing as well! We offer bundle / discounted prices on e-liquids and some accessories. On top of that, SHIPPING IS ALWAYS FREE!

Our products / service include
FREE U.S. SHIPPING - The price you see is the amount you pay!
All orders ship within 24 hours - Guaranteed!
1 YEAR Limited Warranty - Includes all parts and accessories.
Exceptional Customer Service - Super Fast and Reliable! Live Chat available

What Smoke Revolution USA really aims for is to build long term friendship and business relationships with our customers and people in general that are interested in this great product. We really want to know what you think. At the end this is a learning process and we want to learn from you.

Please go to our website and let us know what you think! All feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Link: SMOKE REVOLUTION Electronic Cigarettes

Thank you for the warm welcome guys.
Have a great day! Happy vaping! :smokie:

SPECIAL OFFER FOR ECF MEMBERS!!!
Free E-liquid on all purchases over $35* with code ECFNEWFRIEND
*First time buyers only.

Hey guys, check out the new addition to our website, the REVOLUTION SMART PACK (PCC) KIT. The smart pack allows you to charge your batteries on the go, you can charge your battery up to 8 times before the smart pack needs to be recharged. It also works as an accessory storage case, it can store up to 5 cartridges, 1 atomizer and 2 manual batteries. Its a must have, check out our website for details :toast:

Last edited:
WoooHoooo...!!! The Revolution SMART PACK (PCC) is finally here! Very nice looking personal charging case for MANUAL batteries... now you do not have to sacrifice performance for good looks! Check it out here: SMOKE REVOLUTION Premium Electronic Cigarettes & E-Liquid I E-Cigs

This Kit includes 1 bottle of E-Liquid and FREE SHIPPING !!! :rickroll:

Last edited:
Congratulations spacekitty, dmdonald2 and Vapian !!!
Please let us know how you like your prizes when you get them :)

Remember to follow us on Facebook to get the latest updates on promotinal codes, special offers, contests and giveaways and much more --- Smoke Revolution Premium E-Cigarettes | Facebook

:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Do you prefer 2 piece e cigarettes or the atomizers-cartridges e cig configuration (3 piece ecig)?

Now, at Smoke Revolution you can BUILD YOUR OWN E-CIGARETTE KIT. Choose between 2 different e-cig configurations and get whant you really want... at the same great everyday price!

Go now to SMOKE REVOLUTION Premium Electronic Cigarettes & E-Liquid I E-Cigs to learn more. :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread