New Supplier, New Philosophy, and a 10 Day Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Welcome to ECF and a big thanks for doing a giveaway! I took a gander at your site and checked out your flavors, there wasn't one I don't think I would like. Mellow Gold, Summer Sweetie and Berry Bomb would be the top three ones if I had to choose, it's awesome you're giving away your whole line to try! I appreciate the chance! :banana:

1274491974752.jpg

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
Wow this is kewl, and thanks for sayin how to find the moar memes, still learnin bout that stuff. I wish y'all much good luck!! and thanks so much for the contest!

So, in honor of SK having put it in the contest thread........here's mine.
images

However, this one really needed repeating, cuz the only thing better than bacon, is moar bacon!!
images
I wholeheartedly concur, on both fronts, just because kittens and balloons equal high drama, and I still can't figure out why they don't just have a damn bacon burger already. Where's the beef? The bacon scared it away.

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
Welcome to ECF and a big thanks for doing a giveaway! I took a gander at your site and checked out your flavors, there wasn't one I don't think I would like. Mellow Gold, Summer Sweetie and Berry Bomb would be the top three ones if I had to choose, it's awesome you're giving away your whole line to try! I appreciate the chance! :banana:

1274491974752.jpg
Thanks for the heads up. We do have a $20 sampler that includes all the flavors if you don't win, and keep an eye out, we'll be putting together a call for reviews shortly, and see if we can't find some members of the community to lend taste buds and nimble fingers for a few reviews to let everyone know what to expect.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Thanks for the heads up. We do have a $20 sampler that includes all the flavors if you don't win, and keep an eye out, we'll be putting together a call for reviews shortly, and see if we can't find some members of the community to lend taste buds and nimble fingers for a few reviews to let everyone know what to expect.
Sounds like I qualify. ;)

I must warn, my taste buds are honest but not very picky and I always have the intention to review anything I win. To be honest the only unvapable juices I've had are some awful tobacco ones, I guess I'm easy to please. :rolleyes:

Thanks again for the chance!

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
image.png

Cool contest....only have one very small criticism...in your opening post you left out a link for your website...(Vape Moar | Big Bottles. Small Prices. Happy Vapers) for those of us that may lose the contest...:)
Shamefully we did ; ) It is in our signature though, hopefully that counts for something. We'll put an edit on the post tomorrow to add the first winner and a few other items, and I'll make sure to get that in there, it's late, and too many jello shots is bad for serious posting. I think. Cheers

Reactions: Stosh

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I wholeheartedly concur, on both fronts, just because kittens and balloons equal high drama, and I still can't figure out why they don't just have a damn bacon burger already. Where's the beef? The bacon scared it away.
oh you are a good man!! (or woman) I like the way you think!! Gonna have to steal that, if I can remember it. lol Hope it's ok to put this post, if not please delete, dunno if chit chat is acceptable or not

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
oh you are a good man!! (or woman) I like the way you think!! Gonna have to steal that, if I can remember it. lol Hope it's ok to put this post, if not please delete, dunno if chit chat is acceptable or not
Chit Chat is what makes the world go around, isn't it? We like personalities, honestly, the world would be a boring place if everyone just did the expected ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread