Blue Dot Vapors 4th of July giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Several times a day hun, including spam just in case.

Sent from my crappy
iPhone using Tapatalk ^.~

Did you try to contact them directly through their site perhaps? There's a phone number there and an e-mail that may be different than the one you've tried to contact them through.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
If you haven't already been PM'ed please PM us for instructions on how to claim your prize. Sorry for the late reply. We are finally done finishing sale orders today and life is almost back to normal.

@Sir2fyablyNutz @BrentMydland @standinthestars @Utsuru @remark @danmn1313 @CountBoredom @Arukas @spartanstew @Tansi @theironman1993 @bellastarr @mjsweet @traderljp @Tenacious C @iota @Slowone2 @KatzWh1skers @zapped [B][COLOR=#0000ff]@spacekitty[/COLOR][/B] @ArgusMcJohnsten @Chibisaurus @whodat2112 @Romano Cheese @paleh0rse

Thank you

OMG!!! For some reason I have not been getting email notices for a lot of the threads I am watching... but what an awesome surprise!!!!

Congrats to ALL of the other Winners, and from what I have read in the other posts, it sounds like I'm not the only one to have not gotten a PM yet... :rolleyes: (but mine will be on it's way shortly!!!)

Thanks to Sagan and Blue Dot Vapors!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread