• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to E-Cigs? Ask Questions Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
ive been buying from smokeless image for nearly 4mths now...all my 65 and 78 bats....are all going well....even my first 2 65s have some grunt still left in them....my cleaning ad of choice is good old cheap vinger..just a few needle tip drops on a tissue wth a toothpick if you can get the tip of pick pointy enough...or I find a safety pin wrapped just right realllly gets the blacky eliquid stuff out...works a treat for me....ive gone on the bigger x2s now....and so glad for the extra hours....my house was like a xmas tree lit up for the first 2mths...lol wth every power point filled....I could vape a 65 bat in less than a hour....it was the only way I could give up the smellys...vape!!! vape!!!and MORE vape!!!!! im sure im not telling you past heavy smokers anything new..when my x2s arrived last mth....they gave me weird light issues...650omh and 900ohm wouldn't go off after 8 or so hrs... of charging.another 650 wouldn't light up when vaping...and no flashing alert to recharge..si were very nice and gave me volt points to cover them...so ive got my x2 1300 biggy arriving soon.....im wondering what light show it has installed for me....im thinking maybe these adapters which I can only buy here to charge them ...might be the problem....si don't have our slanty posts...so if any aussie can help here plz let me know im from sunshine coast qld..

mrsgruffy

Dec 12, 2012
Australia
I think it depends very much on the size of the battery and the charger.
I haven't found anything yet to take 8 hours. 3-4 hours for 18650 batteries on a soshine v3.0 rapid charger.
When the light is green, the battery is full in most instances, and leaving it on charge won't make it 'fuller'.
When batteries start taking less and less time to charge, and don't last very long, it's time to get new batteries.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Yep..once...some have a lazy scanner hand.
I order from them on a regular basis no probs. I do not know where you are but in Oz I can track my parcel at this link It comes within 3-4 days and these dudes are super fast. Don't forget there is Chinese New Year coming up and they go on holidays for about a week or so.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
I personally avoid Heavens Gifts and FastTech and another called Focalecig unless I am despertate for parts that no one else has got in Australia. Why?
1. It is almost impossible to track their orders once they leave China unless you pay for DHL. I do that on occasion as I do with HiLiq.
2. With FastTech even if you pay extra for packaging the last order of 10 packets of coils arrived crushed and I did pay for extra protective packaging. I sent photos to Fastech and all I got was a $2 US credit to my PayPal account. Ok I have not checked all the coils if they are in good condition but in the past some products I have purchased from FastTech were defective and I did eventually about a month or more down the road got compensated. Cheap is not always the best option.

Now let us progress to Heavens Gifts whom I stopped using over a year or more ago, I ordered a mod which was DOA, I contacted them and they told me and I quote" So Sorry we will send you a replacement with your next order" I was not pleased, but rather than go to all the hassles of paypal credits and disputes gave them a small order and reminded them that I was owed a replacement mod. The small order arrived and no replacement mod. I contact them again asking where is my replacement Mod?

I get a reply: "So Sorry product discontinued would you like something else" I replied no and got a refund. Also with Heavens Gifts, I lived at the time in Sydney Metropolitan Area about 20km from the GPO. I wanted the order to come by DHL...I paid for what was I thought was required for DHL freight and then I get an email that I am outside the DHL delivery area and please pay another $26 US for aditional freight charges. I cancelled the order. The same problem I had with Focalecig. Extra DHL freight for lliving in the Sydney Metropolitan area. That order was also cancelled by me.

I try very hard to shop local and support local vendors. As buying overseas is very freight cost prohibitive. Also with local vendors if I have a problem then I get quick replacements.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Gday Everyone

Daniel is my name and Vaping has become my game!!,

I'm fairly new to the vaping game.
    I have become accustomed to vaping DTL, the more vapour I can get in at once the better!!!
    I can smoke DTL fine with my Innokin Zenith tank but would like to give a Sub Ohm tank a try.
    Is anyone able to recommend a nice Sub Ohm tank for me to start off with(nothing too expensive) so I know if it's for me or not??
    I have a Coolfire IV Plus, 70watts.

Thanks for the help,

Daniel Forsyth.

Alex_AMB

May 13, 2019
    Hello All

Looking for an Australian supplier for good premixed PG / VG / Nic (75% - 25% - 6mg per ml), to which I can add and experiment flavors. Why Australia? Because I live in Macau, I'm Portuguese but working here and want to buy from reliable source in Asia. There's many options in TaoBao, which arrive fairly fast at Macau, but I'm concerned about such Chinese vendors. For the pods it's fine, but for the liquids...

I'm on the "quest" for the "cigarette flavor" (although experimented yesterday mixing a bit of a Chinese blue berry nic salt in the Black Note naturally extracted tobacco "Forte", and with surprise enjoying actually...) Stopped smoking 3 weeks ago after 30 years of it. It's been hard folks... !

Using small pods, Caliburn and Odo for now and I'm fine with it. But the flavors I experimented so far... (samples and Chinese liquids that came with the devices - got them from Taobao.com together with the pods).

I'm now sticking with a mix of Black Note natural extracted tobacco (as they say - 50 PG / 50 VG) with the above said nic salt of blue berry (6/1 proportion, cause that nic salt is damn high in nic). But I'm lacking throat hit !!! That's why I'm looking for a good premixed PG/VG/Nic (75%-25%-6mg per ml) to put flavors on it.

Basically I'm a newbie, making lots of mistakes I guess, looking for advice, but mainly to get a flavor that can help me go through now ! And then, progressively, start testing, tasting around, studying deeper, if you understand my goal.

I would very welcome your comments, advice and vendors suggestion, which I deeply thank in advance.

Cheers

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Hello All

Looking for an Australian supplier for good premixed PG / VG / Nic (75% - 25% - 6mg per ml), to which I can add and experiment flavors. Why Australia? Because I live in Macau, I'm Portuguese but working here and want to buy from reliable source in Asia. There's many options in TaoBao, which arrive fairly fast at Macau, but I'm concerned about such Chinese vendors. For the pods it's fine, but for the liquids...

I'm on the "quest" for the "cigarette flavor" (although experimented yesterday mixing a bit of a Chinese blue berry nic salt in the Black Note naturally extracted tobacco "Forte", and with surprise enjoying actually...) Stopped smoking 3 weeks ago after 30 years of it. It's been hard folks... !

Using small pods, Caliburn and Odo for now and I'm fine with it. But the flavors I experimented so far... (samples and Chinese liquids that came with the devices - got them from Taobao.com together with the pods).

I'm now sticking with a mix of Black Note natural extracted tobacco (as they say - 50 PG / 50 VG) with the above said nic salt of blue berry (6/1 proportion, cause that nic salt is damn high in nic). But I'm lacking throat hit !!! That's why I'm looking for a good premixed PG/VG/Nic (75%-25%-6mg per ml) to put flavors on it.

Basically I'm a newbie, making lots of mistakes I guess, looking for advice, but mainly to get a flavor that can help me go through now ! And then, progressively, start testing, tasting around, studying deeper, if you understand my goal.

I would very welcome your comments, advice and vendors suggestion, which I deeply thank in advance.

Cheers

I'm not familiar with any places with premixed PG/VG and Nic.
    Only PG/VG premixed or separately and lots of top quality flavours choose from.
    @Jebbn might have some good info, he's a fellow Aussie
    Good Luck:thumbs:

Reactions: Alex_AMB

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Hello All

Cheers

If you have a chance Alex I strongly suggest you post your message up in the New Members section of the USA part of ECF, your in the Aussie part.
    Not many members in Australian part but heaps of helpful info in USA part, and lots of Australian's to help!
    That's where I've always been vaping:vapor:
    Welcome to ECF and we'll done on giving up the smokes:D

Reactions: Alex_AMB

Alex_AMB

May 13, 2019
    If you have a chance Alex I strongly suggest you post your message up in the New Members section of the USA part of ECF, your in the Aussie part.
    Not many members in Australian part but heaps of helpful info in USA part, and lots of Australian's to help!
    That's where I've always been vaping:vapor:
    Welcome to ECF and we'll done on giving up the smokes:D
    All right, will do bro, thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread