• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to E-Cigs? Ask Questions Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiteStyle

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Australia
Hi guys, I have got to say what a great forum, ok here's the go, I heard about e-ciggs las month and was wonder of honest selling is Australia and an international site to get the tobacco filter as I know you cant buy them over here, also would someone please do the maths for me? I smoke a pack a day of Choice blue (12mg's) with 25 in each pack at around $70 a week, how much would it cost me a week with e-ciggs? thanks :)

Really simple and rough: $200 setup will get you 3 months then 'bank' $10 per week for future attys, juices, empty carts.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Really simple and rough: $200 setup will get you 3 months then 'bank' $10 per week for future attys, juices, empty carts.

I agree with this advice,

this would get you started with a good supply for about 3 months and as is said here,
your average ongoing costs will be approx -- 10.00 per week

this is far better than on tobacco costs-------

and better for you too -------
:)

Timtam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Australia
I think i just made myself sick. I made my first no nic e fluid. I used equal amounts of PG, VG, Vodka to a measurment of 10ml. Then added small amounts of Queens strawberry and Queens coconut. Got pain in the gut did i do something wrong? Its going away slowly thank god.

There is alcohol in the Queens essences already, so you may have added just a bit too much. If you are feeling game, give it another vape* and see if the pain comes back. If it does, it may be best to start a thread in the Health section.

I assume no responsibility for anything that may happen to you.

Anyone got some good supply website? or where do you get yours?
Check out the suppliers who ship to Australia - [FONT="]e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/australian-e-smokers/74937-suppliers-who-ship-australia.html[/FONT]

Plenty of suppliers but youll have to do a bit of research to find what best suits you. Best value kit would depend on the situation; then factor in you will need to buy spare parts, batteries atomizers, cartridges & their comparative costs.

My preference is the M601 kit from AbsolutelyeCigs.com and still searching for a steady source of juice.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Need some help guys. I have a Tornado and a green smoke e cig. I am not confident in bringing the Tornado out in public and the green smoke e cig is kinda crap. I am looking for something that can not turn heads in public as much. Cant decide on the 510 or the 901 or can someone recomend something else. The 510 would be handy cause then i have the chargers and the carts from the tornado but i really dont mind please all the help you can give in this matter would be appreciated. I like throat hit dont care so much about vap and battery time but i do care for quality (something that will not break or chew through atomizers) thanks all.

Kimmyw

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
QLD Australia
Need some help guys. I have a Tornado and a green smoke e cig. I am not confident in bringing the Tornado out in public and the green smoke e cig is kinda crap. I am looking for something that can not turn heads in public as much. Cant decide on the 510 or the 901 or can someone recomend something else. The 510 would be handy cause then i have the chargers and the carts from the tornado but i really dont mind please all the help you can give in this matter would be appreciated. I like throat hit dont care so much about vap and battery time but i do care for quality (something that will not break or chew through atomizers) thanks all.

Since you have a tornado, the logical direction would be a 510, battery life isnt great, I have got around this by getting 901 battery with an adapter, next to the chameleon, I like the 510.

my 2 cents worth

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
I got some 30ml brown bottles with the niple lid (like an eye dropper) from 2 chemists for $1.00 each. Just go to a few chemists and ask for the small brown glass bottles. Or try aromatherapy (hippy) shops they sometimes have them.

Get the ones with the black dropper teats - they're made of nitrile, not rubber. Aromatherapy shops are the go, or ebay:

AROMA QUEEN Essential Oil 24mm DROPPER
AROMA QUEEN Essential Oil 20mm DROPPER

There's plenty of bottles on there as well.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
They look good and all but what is wrong with rubber?

Rubber perishes. It may not be an issue, but I'd rather be on the safe side when it comes to what I inhale. And if you use oil based flavourings (contrary to the recommendations) it can significantly accelerate the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread