New to Vaping and LOVE it!!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by sistercreepy, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sistercreepy

sistercreepy Full Member

Oct 5, 2013
    New Trenton, IN, USA
    Hi All! I've been vaping for about a month now and I love it. I use to smoke a pack and a half of cigarettes a day and now I'm down to eight. I have to have my smoke in the am with my morning coffee and at night before I go to bed but I vape all day long. Now that I"ve been doing this for a little bit the analogs are starting to taste crappy compared to my e-cig.

The first rig I bought was a evod starter kit from the good folks at Straight Line Vapors in Cheyenne, Wyoming. I liked the tanks and the 3.7 volt battery but I wanted more!! I spend my evenings watching GrimmGreen and Phil Busardo on youtube and got interested in dripping. The evod tanks and pro tanks are nice but I like to change flavors a lot. Dripping must be the answer right? Nope. What I do like is the carto's with the stuffing in them that you can drip on or fill with a hypodermic needle. What are these called and where can I get them?
  2. DetraMental

DetraMental Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2013
    United States
    Hello and Welcome sistercreepy, love the name! Hope you find your answers. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help you! Happy vaping!! :vapor:
  3. Sthur

Sthur Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2013
  4. madqatter

madqatter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2013
    [h=4]Is it a carto, a tank, or what? [/h]
  5. jmercury1

jmercury1 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    Welcome new vaperer, isn't it great? ive been off of analogs for about 10-11 months and i feel great! i find that i learned so much from this forum, there are very helpful vaperes here. Good luck on your Quest and keep vaping.
: evod
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.