New to Vaping looking for Marb Menthol Light replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCP1991

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
Hey, Guys

I'm relatively new to vaping but have been impressed with how quickly it is helping me cut down on my analog smoking. I've been vaping Depth Charge Greenwich Village Menthol and while I generally like the flavor I find it to be much sweeter and more menthol'y' than my traditional analogue cigarette choice of a Marbolo Menthol Light. I'm really looking for something that has more of that tobacco hit with the cool of menthol. Has anyone come across any juices that are similar to Marbolo Menthol Light? Also, I'd love to hear your favorite sites for picking up the juice you recommend. Thanks!!

Stevesquared

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2017
FWIW as an ex-smoker I sought the analog replacement forever and never quite found it. Vape isn't smoke and your taste buds change so quick when you quit that the real thing tastes like tar after you've gone a few weeks.

I wasn't menthol, but I've read a lot where people buy a menthol vape and add it to a tobacco vape (after almost 2 years I still don't have an "all day vape" that I don't blend a few different juices together.

For menthol I've heard a lot about Eliq Cube Frozen Tundra either on its own or mixed. I guess it's hard core menthol but goes a long way, especially mixed. It's not cheap, but if you shop around I think you can find it for around $45 for a big 120ml bottle, but I think there are 15ml starter bottles out there too before diving in head first.

I settled on Eliq Cube Goldz (supposed to be a Marlboro Light equiv) as my base tobacco. Crisp almost spicy, with none of the custard-ish, carmel-ish flavor that everyone says ex-smokers go for. Maybe the two mixed?

Last thing, I kept seeking the tobacco vape unicorn forever convincing myself I couldn't switch off to all the goofy candy flavors, but probably took a year before I started experimenting and realized I actually started gravitating to sweet / sour stuff. Now I almost don't look back for an analog experience.

Best of luck!

Last edited:

Billy B

Jan 20, 2017
Hey, Guys

I'm relatively new to vaping but have been impressed with how quickly it is helping me cut down on my analog smoking. I've been vaping Depth Charge Greenwich Village Menthol and while I generally like the flavor I find it to be much sweeter and more menthol'y' than my traditional analogue cigarette choice of a Marbolo Menthol Light. I'm really looking for something that has more of that tobacco hit with the cool of menthol. Has anyone come across any juices that are similar to Marbolo Menthol Light? Also, I'd love to hear your favorite sites for picking up the juice you recommend. Thanks!!
I'm pretty new to vaping but I just could NOT find "that" tobacco flavor. Marlboro lights was mine. So I finally decided to give non-tobacco flavors a chance. Whole new world. I would recommend looking at flavors that you like in food/drink. Check out a dessert flavor, maybe a coffee, cereal, cola, etc. Whatever you like to eat or drink, Try it in a juice. Even though I've smoked 30+ years, I think when it comes to vaping, tobacco flavors don't cut it. Just my opinion. I'm doing a lot of sampling. Good luck finding what's good for you. We're all doing good by at least getting off the analogs. I still dual use some but I will never be a 1.5 pad smoker again. Aiming for 100% vape ASAP!

RCP1991

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
FWIW as an ex-smoker I sought the analog replacement forever and never quite found it. Vape isn't smoke and your taste buds change so quick when you quit that the real thing tastes like tar after you've gone a few weeks.

I wasn't menthol, but I've read a lot where people buy a menthol vape and add it to a tobacco vape (after almost 2 years I still don't have an "all day vape" that I don't blend a few different juices together.

For menthol I've heard a lot about Eliq Cube Frozen Tundra either on its own or mixed. I guess it's hard core menthol but goes a long way, especially mixed. It's not cheap, but if you shop around I think you can find it for around $45 for a big 120ml bottle, but I think there are 15ml starter bottles out there too before diving in head first.

I settled on Eliq Cube Goldz (supposed to be a Marlboro Light equiv) as my base tobacco. Crisp almost spicy, with none of the custard-ish, carmel-ish flavor that everyone says ex-smokers go for. Maybe the two mixed?

Last thing, I kept seeking the tobacco vape unicorn forever convincing myself I couldn't switch off to all the goofy candy flavors, but probably took a year before I started experimenting and realized I actually started gravitating to sweet / sour stuff. Now I almost don't look back for an analog experience.

Best of luck!

Thank you! I actually purchased a bottle of VaporFi Reserve Maui Menthol which I thought would be a good foray into some of the sweeter flavors. I will definitely look into your other suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread