lightly sweet menthol (non-tobacco) suggestions? Maybe VG heavy if possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Does anyone have a suggestion for a VG-heavy or 100% VG juice that's lightly sweet (possibly fruity) and menthol but not too menthol and non-tobacco?

I'm liking Vapor Alley's Tropical Ice, but the menthol is a bit overpowering. I'm looking for something maybe just a bit more complex and not really any sweeter at all.

And I kinda want to try a VG-heavy juice just for the heck of it……so why not now? But don't consider that one an absolute requirement.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Heathers Heavenly Vapes- Gandalf and Dark Horse. Dark Horse is a little lighter though

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Umm . . . the OP is looking for menthol and non-tobacco. Those are both great juices, but meet neither of the OP's requirements . . .

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
first thing that comes to mind is ecopure... for a light menthol... all vg... expensive...

I haven't tried then yet.... but RAWR seem to make a lot of fruit flavors... that people dig... they have VG options and menthol recommendations... as does ahlusion who also seem to be very popular

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Thanks for the suggestions.

I don't really want to get into DIY. I know it's cheaper, but I already feel like a mad chemist. I'd already planned to give Rawr and Blade Runner a try……glad to know people like them.

Unfortunately, there's not a lot from HHV that really appeals to me. I have no problem with tobacco flavors, but all of theirs are extracted tobaccos……and I just think that's a weird idea if the whole point is to avoid tobacco.

Looks like I'm re-ordering some tropical ice to add to things that seem like they'd benefit from it and putting in an order for Rawr. Is their "best sellers" package decent? Seems both like it should be and that it won't be from past experience with things like that.

6spdsurfer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
dooid.me
Umm . . . the OP is looking for menthol and non-tobacco. Those are both great juices, but meet neither of the OP's requirements . . .

Whoops! Sorry OP! Completely read that backwards haha! In that case Johnson Creek Smoke Juice Arctic Menthol. Thanks for pointing that out Eleanor!

My head read "light tobacco, non-menthol" :/

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Point of clarification, if you will allow me: the whole point is to avoid combusted tobacco. :)

To each his own. I know that nicotine is often derived from tobacco, but I'd kinda rather stay away from it. If you prefer to think of it this way, I also seem not to like many tobacco vapes. Of the 8 or 10 I've tried, I like 3 of them okay, but I'm still on the fence about whether or not to order more. I was positive on them at first, but they've lost their allure.

I've wanted to try Rawr (a few), Pink Spot (a few), and Blade Runner……I'll probably do that. I just wish I didn't have to pay shipping for one bottle of juice that I want to try……plus some random ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread