New to vaping or you're going to start? My 2 ¢

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamWedge

Sep 1, 2013
Minnesota
Yeah, there are people out there that smoke (analogs). They have been thinking about trying those egigs that they see others puffing on. Ya know, wonder what I'm missing sorta thing. Ill tell ya what, that first time you take a draw off it.... well, your more than like gonna cough. So lets say you think its a good Idea to go and stop at a local smoke shop. You have tried your friends Ego... and your gonna go buy one for yourself. Then maybe give up smoking analogs all together. Good For you!

So here is my 2¢
Save yourself some money. Dont get that little eGo twist battery they offer? Get something a little bigger. Get an eGo-CTwist. Dont take those cheap CE4 tanks they offer. You know the ones they say "last a long time". Cause they dont. Spend a little more to put on top of that C-Twist. Get 2 Tanks. Get some Vivi Nova. I havent been vaping for a month yet, but i can with all honesty say that these tanks are the ones you want. Ive done alot of reading on these forums. I took the advice of what others were saying. Makes me wish I was reading these forums before I started spending lots of money on Tanks.

I picked one up the other day to try out. Guess what I went back to that same store today and bought 7 More. Then I snagged (2) 5 packs of spare 2.4Ω atomizers. For back up.

Happy vaping!

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
CE4 is the worst cheap piece of trash you could waste juice in. Ive had 1 or 2 that gave a decent vape for maybe a week or two, and the rest just burnt up my juice and my money and leaked more juice than I ever vaped out of them. Will never buy a CE anything, or stardust, or anything like that ever again, they all performed similarly. If I want a clearo that size Im getting an evod. Vivinovas are ugly but damned if it isnt the best clearo vape Ive found yet.

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Wow, they must have lame service in your area(s).

When I first started, the employee specifically told me "since you're a pack a day smoker of Marlboro reds I wouldn't go with any of the cheap 510 batteries cause they suck." Recommended me a Vision Spinner and a Kanger T2 and 18-24mg juice. She even told me "you're going to want to find something that tastes like your Reds but honestly you won't find it. Nothing tastes like a ciggy because of all the harsh chemicals." Recommended me Pink Spot's USA blend and some sort of mixed berry flavor. I immediately preferred the berry flavor after vaping the tobacco blend for a day. I did however keep the USA blend for when I had my coffee.

This is Cloud9 in Escondido in Southern California. Best service I've had at a B&M store. If you are having a problem with your atty/carto anything they will either fix it for you or show you how, not try to sell you more stuff. They also have prefilled clearos to test (with safety mouthpieces) instead of lame tester cartridges.

Iquitcigs

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2013
Kent uk
All very true I went from egos to MVP v2 after two weeks and about 50 pounds spent on ce4 rebuildable s and ego battery's.I also got some evod s with 2.4omh heads that would not work well with the egos now I have the MVP v2 and that rocks with evods and my protank mini 2 so all in its cost me about 120 pounds so far but I am happy now and not smoked for about 4 weeks I love vaping and don't think I will ever smoke again I will say if had not of been for the cheap 15 pounds blister pack I got from my local petrol station I may not have tried ecigs so they do have there place.I have not used a ce4 for two weeks and don't miss those dry burnt hits!

Moodyfisherman

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
City of Destiny, Wa
So true. I don't even want to give one to a new vaper for free. Much rather give them even a carto over a CE4. At least they work. They keep trying to push new kits with lousy tanks on people. Don't they realize that if the new vaper isn't satisfied, they won't get any future business. Just my thoughts as well.

I think there are 2 types of B&M stores out there

1.) The type that want to sell you the inefficient type tanks so they can sell you more tanks and parts later.

2,) The type that the empoyees Vape and actually care about setting you up with a fairly inexpensive starter kit that will enjoy and come back to buy more products (juice, replacement head) to keep it working so you stay off analogs.

The store that set me up sold me cheap ... starter kit for $45.00....ouch....and I never went back after reading all the info here on ECF and shopped a great place called Vaporium here in WA state.....only a few employees in there are goobers...all the rest CARE.

Moody

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
I musta got lucky with my CE's cuz' I only had a few that ever gave me any problems. I seldom use them or any clearo like them now since switching over to carto's. I'm glad there are more options available today than when I started 10 months ago. This vaping is growing like a weed! To each their own and Happy Vaping! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread