• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

North Carolina Local Vapor Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
For anyone in the Triad Area, there's a shop in King called KING VAPES. They also have a website King Vapes - The First Vape Shop in the Piedmont of NC

Very nice guy, and knows about what he's selling. 510's Egos and over 40 flavors of juice, etc.

Never knew this was there. I pass King on my way to visit my mother.

I've never been to an actual brick and mortar vape shop. They don't have any near the holler where I live in BF-Virginia! LOL Hell, nobody I've met where I live is familiar with ecigs unless it's the disposables in the kwiky marts or the ones they sell at Wallworld! Gonna have to stop by there next time I go to see my mom.

I grew up and lived in Hope Mills, NC. Only those that live there or are or have been stationed at Ft.Bragg may have heard of it. It WAS a little 'burb of Fayette-nam when I lived there. Now I almost get lost sometimes with all the new businesses and strip malls. They only had 2 stop lights, 1 blinking light, a Winn Dixie, a bank and two kwik marts when I first moved there back in '74. Oh yeah, there was still water in the lake too! LOL (you'd know the joke if you lived near there).

I still have some friends in the Fayetteville area and was wondering if there were any vape shops there now? If so, I'm pretty sure they are downtown around Cross Creek Mall somewhere if there are any. Heaven forbid if they are in Spring Lake heheheh. If there are some, please PM me and let me know.

If there are any on/very near this route I take to Southern Pines, please let me know too.

I-74/52 to Lexington
US 64 to Asheboro
US 220 to Pinehurst exit
211 to Aberdeen
15-501 towards Laurinburg
I could also swing through Rockingham if there's one there.

Thanks ahead of time for any info and GO HEELS!!! (UNC grad ;) Hope this doesn't limit information from fans of those other schools in the Triangle area. I won't hold it against you if you don't hold it against me ;) LOL

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
Sounds like Volcano. For those headed here, you have to look for the sign on the door. There won't be a Volcano sign on the building yet.

I believe they have volcano decals on the windows on the store front but no, no signage except for Puffing Monkey

It was originally called Puffing Monkey and that's what he registered with the city. It has been changed to Volcano of Raleigh, on the windows, but Puffing Monkey on the building.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
If you plan on going to Madvapes storefront you can not go by the prices online. The price are quite a bit higher. I spend about $70 on items that I could have gone online and ordered with shipping for about $55. Just thought you would like to know. They say they give a discount but it sure doesn't seem like it.

Yea..its a lot cheaper to order from the website and pay shipping. Ive been a couple times, only if I was in the area, and was surprised by the prices. If you mention it, I think they will give a discount...they did for me.

GobblerHunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Milton, NC
Dragon Vaporz 205 E. Main St. Gibsonville, North Carolina 27249..... I believe this is a fairly new vapor shop... They carry several lines of juice and mods to fit about any budget... No website but, they do have a FB page https://www.facebook.com/DragonVaporz... Worth checking out.........................

03civicdx

Dec 17, 2012
Winston-Salem NC
For anyone in the Triad Area, there's a shop in King called KING VAPES. They also have a website King Vapes - The First Vape Shop in the Piedmont of NC

Very nice guy, and knows about what he's selling. 510's Egos and over 40 flavors of juice, etc.

I recently got them to start selling fusion vapor juice now too. So anyone in the triad can now get fuzion vapor from a local store now.

Sent from my Droid RAZR M

ericbnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Piedmont Triad, NC

Bubba

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2010
North Carolina
Also, about MadVapes

I was in their shop last week and I think their prices in store are a little more in line with their website prices. I didn't pull up the site to check while I was there, but they seemed at least close.

Also, they have locations in Mooresville, Charlotte (near Northlake Mall) and a new one opening in Concord

I gotta say, I'm really happy to have an actual vape shop in my area, and will be supporting them as much as possible. I really like the fact that if I need a carto, tank, battery, etc., I can get it at a moments notice. Much better than the old days of constant worrying about something breaking or running out and having to wait on the USPS or go back to analogs

mrwilliams2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2012
Greenville, NC
There's a very new, very small vapor shop in Greenville NC now. Pure Vapor - It's on Firetower Rd almost directly accross from Covenant Church. They are sharing office space with a realty office (I think that's what it is). They had some devices that looked like egos and some clearomizers. They had a small supply of juice - 10mls for $7... it appeared to be DIY, simple one flavor juice. I could make 10mls of juice for 50c. I could get 30mls shipped to my door from Mt. Bakor for about $7.

I understand that they have to pay the bills, but every brick and mortar I've ever been in, I've walked out empty handed. 50c more than I pay online? Perfect! I'm not giving someone $3 for a 60c cartomizer.

It infuriates me to think that a newbie vapor would walk into one of these places and drop 10 times the money as they should because they don't know any better.

I would totally give a brick and mortar all of my business if I didn't feel like I was getting robbed. This stuff can be had for a fraction of the price online. Vendors take note!

Last edited:
I'm posting this in case there are any new NC vapers looking for a place in WNC. There is a B&M in Asheville that I visited called Smokey Mountain Vapors. I wouldn't suggest you go there if you're a noob. It's not a bad place necessarily (although there is one bad review on the forum) but I think you would get a whole lot more useful info right here. The prices weren't extravagant, but I didn't care for the juices - at all. Also, he had some not-so-nice things to say about the forum.

I don't live in Asheville- I"m about 2 hrs. away- but it was the closest I could find.

Hope this helps.

bikertrash

Oct 29, 2011
NC
New storefront in Newton, NC (very close to Hickory and Conover in Catawba County).. Lots of great USA Juice.. Can try before you buy. Great Hardware. open 6 days a week (closed on Sunday).

Its Called 'Vape Solution'. You can google it for their website (vapesolution dot com.

Vape Solution
2435 N. Main Ave.
Newton, NC 28658
(828) 855-8850

Last edited:

sbakercam

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2012
north carolina
I went to Vape Life today they had some nice juices and you can sample before you buy to makes sure you like the juice they also have vi vi novas ce4 style clearomizers and some nice starter kits and other stuff i can't remember everything right now:) they carry mostly stuff for new vapors although I did see on there facebook that they just got what looks like a vamo in today and they got more stuff coming. So everybody go check them out buy some juice or something tell your friends support your local vape shope we waited a long time to get one we don't wont them to go away.

Last edited:

dwc2134

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC, USA
For the Charlotte area folks

Carolina Ecigs has two brick and mortar locations (both fairly new) in the Char-meck area. One in Huntersville and one in Fort Mill, SC. Prices are fairly competitive with MadVapes (though they don't have quite the selection of apv's, just a few VVs and mechs) and customer service is top notch. They carry halo juices, as well as their own house brand Smooth Vapes. http://www.carolinaecigs.com/#

They don't offer quite as few bits and pieces as MadVapes, but comparing the customer service I got at MadVapes Charlotte location with what I've gotten at Carolina Ecigs... I think I'll stick to using madvapes online only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread