• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

North Carolina Local Vapor Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwc2134

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC, USA
For the Charlotte area folks

Carolina Ecigs has two brick and mortar locations (both fairly new) in the Char-meck area. One in Huntersville and one in Fort Mill, SC. Prices are fairly competitive with madvapes (though they don't have quite the selection of apv's, just a few VVs and mechs) and customer service is top notch. They carry halo juices, as well as their own house brand Smooth Vapes. http://www.carolinaecigs.com/#

(EDIT: Retracting my previous statement about the customer service at the madvapes Charlotte location. Went in again today and service was very good, enough to retract my previous feelings).

Last edited:

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: SA posting in unauthorized area.

jonescreek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
WESTERN N.C.
I'm posting this in case there are any new NC vapers looking for a place in WNC. There is a B&M in Asheville that I visited called Smokey Mountain Vapors. I wouldn't suggest you go there if you're a noob. It's not a bad place necessarily (although there is one bad review on the forum) but I think you would get a whole lot more useful info right here. The prices weren't extravagant, but I didn't care for the juices - at all. Also, he had some not-so-nice things to say about the forum.

I don't live in Asheville- I"m about 2 hrs. away- but it was the closest I could find.

Hope this helps.

Smokey Mountain Vapors is a poor excuse for a vape shop...TERRIBLE customer service (just plain rude!) awful e-liquids, and for $40 dollars u can get 1ego batt 900mah/wcharger-1vivi nova tank and a bottle of disgusting juice! this place is a joke!!

VapoVamp

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
N.C.
New storefront in Archdale, NC considered the Piedmont Area. Lots of great Juice by Marie. She only uses NC tobacco extracts. Great Hardware Genuine Joyetech, Vision, Smok. Open 7 days a week .

Its Called 'D and M Vapes'. You can google it for their website dandmvapes.com
D & M Vapes Smokeless Electronic cigarettes and accessories, STOP Smoking and start Vapeing ! Brand names such as Joytech and Boge ! Dont smoke, Vape ! North Carolina

100418 Main Street
Archdale, NC 27263
(336)298-2739/(336)29V-APE9

See you all in the VAPEHAZE:vapor:

dwc2134

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC, USA
Don't know if it has been mentioned but there is a new shop in Greensboro, Alter-Vapes*. I went in on Friday and spent a few minutes in there. Prices are pretty good, selection is decent. The woman working the register when I was there didn't know too awful much about vaping, but was friendly enough. They've got some pretty kick-... juice, though.

sweet tea

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2013
Lexington, NC, USA
Don't know if it has been mentioned but there is a new shop in Greensboro, Alter-Vapes*. I went in on Friday and spent a few minutes in there. Prices are pretty good, selection is decent. The woman working the register when I was there didn't know too awful much about vaping, but was friendly enough. They've got some pretty kick-... juice, though.

There's also another new one in Greensboro called Topdeck Vapes. They also have a store in Kernersville and a kiosk at Cook's Flea Market in Winston.

Mapultz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
NC

I found them yesterday! Their hardware was expensive, but the juices were a good price. They carry Halo, Highbrow and I can't remember what else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

ncpatches

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Wake Forest NC USA
Didn't see it mentioned, but The Vapor Girl in Chapel Hill is great! They have 2 locations and their own juice lab. Hardware prices are about the same as most I'd guess, maybe slightly less than some, but the juice prices, I felt, was good. 30ml for $15 is better than a lot I've checked out. Yes, they have a juice bar where you can try before you buy.

If anyone knows of shops that are open in Raleigh, the info would be appreciated. It's 80 miles round trip to vaporgirl for me.

Slobalt7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Murika
Mad Vapes has opened a shop in the Fayetteville-Hope Mills area they have the best prices and selection in the area go check them out at 109 N. Main St. Suite 106 Hope Mills, NC 28348

Been there several times and have a long time friend working there. They(including my friend) are very cocky whenever another local store comes up in conversation(the other store referred me there and I mentioned it). Liquid flavors aren't very good in the bottles, great in testers, equipment is ok...

Local stores to me:
Fayetteville:

Vape Life-owner seems stuck up but other employees are courteous and knowledgeable, limited selection but amazing liquids, one girl allowed to build coils, seems to do them properly
ElectroVape- very courteous, no mech/rba knowledge, could tell you all about VV/VW and tanks all day, good selection of what they know, good selection of liquid

Hope Mills:
Madvapes- decent selection of equipment, pretty knowledgeable, huge liquid selection

Spring Lake:
ElectroNic- tiny shop, good and crap liquids, real good guy but not knowledgeable on more than BC tanks and Joytech products
Carolina Vapor Emporium- Very nice staff, limited selections though a little bit of everything, vast knowledge on RBA's, VV/VW, mechs, and ofcourse egos. Will build coils properly.

DixieBelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2014
Tobaccoville, NC
Been to King Vapes, made me feel like a red-headed step child. Not for a beginner. I bought some of their stuff, but it started leaking soon after I bought it. So, I quit and went back to cigs. Then my local cig store (Tarheel Tobacco) in King started selling. Lady knew her stuff, so I am back to vaping and very happy. Their Tobacco Light is very nice mixed with a few drops of Cinnamon Apple.

craftmath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Wilson, NC
Vapor Market in Knightdale! Great service, nice setup, and a wide selection for all range of vapors. Ego starter kits and mechs with rebuildables all under one roof. The juice selection is nice! House made juices as well as some "top shelf" juices (Standard, Alpha, and Space Jam!) Juice bar is there as well so you can sample the liquids. Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread