• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NOTICE! classwife is the owner and moderator of The Women's Room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I have a lot going on right now and things for Mike are going to going to get worse before they get better.
I don't want to neglect you all especially the new members so I decided that Classy should take over.Her friendship and her kindness means a lot to me, I know she will continue this room the way Kate and then I intended for it to be run. A safe, fun and mostly men free place to share whatever we want.
I am not leaving the forum, just stepping back a bit.
Thank you all for a great 2 year run as mod of the Women's Room.:wub:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Mary Kay...your love and devotion to The Women's Room leaves a permanent mark. It has set the style and tradition that makes it such a wonderful place to be !

I am a firm believer in "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" !

We all thank you from our hearts for all you have done for us in our home inside ECF !

(I got some really special shoes to slip into.... !)

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
uglyshoes2.jpg

purplesock.jpg

uglyshoes.jpg

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I know I did Keyzy! She is such a good person, I loved the teapot business with the guys..I also need somebody who can be a dragonlady too. She showed that this weekend.
I know Class will bring the Women's Room right up to the top! She needs all of you to help, mention us once in a while in the forums outside the Women's Room. The more that show up the crazier the threads are! And start threads..you never know when a topic will end up with a thousand posts!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Storm, that is great of you..you know how rowdy these ladies get..who knows when a stormy bird could come in handy!

Class there is no use hiding..if you don't pick a shoe to fill..I will just keep hauling them in here! :)

uglyshoe6.jpg

uglyshoe5.jpg

uglyshoe4.jpg

Now these are for really special occasions..like when hubby forgets your anniversary or when a relative says something mean. The next get to gether or company do....wear these!

UglyShoe3.jpg

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
fuzzyslipperspink.png

I will gift these to Mary Kay...so she can relax, now that she won't have to be chasing Angus down so much !!

OMG !!! Gimme those running shoes ! I am going to be chasing after Angus now...

.....hmmmm.......ummmm....think I might like that...........not a bad idea at all !!!!

(do these jeans fit me good ??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread