• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NOTICE! classwife is the owner and moderator of The Women's Room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
weird_shoes_020.jpg

Hmmmmm.....great idea :facepalm:

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Mary Kay, even though I'm newer at TWR than some, I have really grown to value your friendship, your witty humor, respect for others, your positive attitude, your commiseration for others and your willingness to share. I especially enjoy the pictures you post.

I'm really glad you're taking time for yourself in the RW at this stressful time in your life and admire your strength and courage to proceed with such an accepting and positive attitude. You rock girlfriend!

You've done such a wonderful job with creating and making TWR a delighful subforum to hang out on for us to laugh and share just like real girlfriends. I love chick stuff and really enjoy all the laughs and tears we share together. Thank you for a job so well done. I wish you only the finest blessings in the days to come with everything that comes your way. With such a loving and close family as you have, I know you'll do well. It's been such a privilege meeting and getting to know you.

Hugz and blessings, dearheart
Sea

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Wow..are you sure you have the right person? Thank you Sea, That means a lot..all I can say is that modding a bunch of sweethearts is a tad easier then you might think. It has been a blessing to get to know so many women. I miss the ladies who have moved on and can't wait to meet the new ladies!
The ladies of the Women's Room have been sweet, funny, supportive and kind. When they are out and about in ECF they may be different people..but in here...they are truly people I would have over for coffee and cake at my kitchen table. I might even go shoe shopping and have lunch with them!

Oh yeah..It took me a bit to figure out what RW meant..I know people with those intitals!

Last edited:

Alatariel

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2011
Tasmania
sorry to hear you have to step back for a bit. it will be good to have a break for awhile.
you have helped me a lot, and i appreciate it alot. i know you will still be around and helping but i thought i should say this.

congrats classy i know you will do well. you have also helped me out alot

you have both been great friends and i am very very glad to have met everyone on here and i am glad i joined the womens room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread