• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

O-rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

schatz

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
Tucson, Arizona , U.S,A
Hi guys. Anyone tried replacing o-rings in your atomizer?
I want to replace some o-rings in my Taifun GT for a slightly thicker ones coz the stock ones are not gripping well. Anyone knows where I can purchase some? But I'm not sure how to measure and read size charts that's available online.
In the Taifun GT thread they were just discussing that very subject the other day. they had a breakdown with pictures and oring sizes, sorry i would send or put alink inthis reply, but I am not that computer savy. I do know they are metric, and orings USA is where I ordered mine from.

Mordenkainen

Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Sanctuary
I just got to those neighbourhood hardware stores and try a few on. Bring your extra O ring and use it as comparison :) just get one slightly thicker than your usual one. If it doesn't fit get another one. It's so cheap anyway.
Not all though. I've tried some hardware stores that don't carry o-rings. They showed me rubber washers instead [emoji29].

Mordenkainen

Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Sanctuary
In the Taifun GT thread they were just discussing that very subject the other day. they had a breakdown with pictures and oring sizes, sorry i would send or put alink inthis reply, but I am not that computer savy. I do know they are metric, and orings USA is where I ordered mine from.
Yeap.. Found the thread. Saved the pictures for reference. Thx bro [emoji106]

schatz

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
Tucson, Arizona , U.S,A
Yeap.. Found the thread. Saved the pictures for reference. Thx bro [emoji106]
No problem, glad I remembered. Been following that thread for about a year now (lurker) great info. All I use now are Taifuns so it is very helpful.My hardware stores only sell standard orings not much in metric, so the orings USA was a good resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread