• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

OC, CS, or OC/CS.... which one would you rather have and tell us a funny story

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasRain104

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
The State of Texas, USA
During the academy, cadets had to take a spray, then fight through an obstical course where at the end he was to determine friend or foe.

We all lined up in the academy parking lot and got sprayed... went through the course... then were given permission to hose down.

1) One cadet ran to the academy showers and decided to use the shower head to wash off the OC... FAIL!.... This made the oil based OC run down his chest and onto his family jewls....OUCH! Heard the scream all the way outside.

2) No one was paying attention to the backdrop of where the cadets where being sprayed. There was a cadets truck parked facing the group. It was a typical hot day. Anyways, his trucks' grill was getting enough OC to cover 35 cadets. At the end of the day he drove his truck home and turned on his AC. PHA HA HA HA.... He had to pull over and wait till the passenger compartment of the truck emptied of the OC. He said that he had to drive home with his head out the window like a dog.

EDIT: CS... OC caused me more grief than the CS that I had been exposed to during riot control classes. Of course, never had to go into a room like the military.

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Bwahahahaha, now that's too funny!!!!

We were all smart enough to bend forward when showering afterwards to protect the jewels.

Funny story about OC from my days in corrections. One inmate got sprayed really well for being "non-compliant and assaultive" and when we got him to A+D for decontamination, the spray didn't run down his front, it ran down his backside into his "crack". He screamed bloody murder for about 5 minutes straight!!!

I would rather be tasered and then CS'd than be OC sprayed once. CS was given in "the room" and we had our gas masks on and were doing jumping jacks to get all sweated up. Took our masks off on command and had to answer questions from our NCO until we got enough of the effect. The great thing about CS is that as soon as we went outside into fresh air, the relief was almost instantaneous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread